|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff was embarrassed when?
(a) Mr. Buckley did not show up.
(b) Mr. Buckley seemed excited to see her.
(c) Mr. Buckley seemed unhappy with the idea of her wearing pants, something she does routinely.
(d) Mr. Buckley told her to change her clothes.
2. Later Ms. Hanff went to Pat Buckley's home where they _______________.
(a) Had dinner.
(b) Played bridge.
(c) Watched a movie.
(d) Discussed places to see.
3. Ms. Hanff's fans appear to be becoming what?
(a) Her friends.
4. Ms. Hanff thinks how a park reflects the people of the city it is in, and how much she would miss ________________ if she ever left New York.
(a) Central Park.
(b) Madison Square Park.
(c) Prospect Park.
(d) Washington Square Park.
5. When she returned to the hotel, Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley inviting her to go for a ride where?
(a) To Uxbridge and Watford.
(b) To Gillingham and Canterbury.
(c) To Slough and Luton.
(d) To Windsor and Eton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was realized when she arrived here?
2. Who was supposed to meet Ms. Hanff at the airport?
3. Who was Ms. Hanff's fan at the airport?
4. At a going away party, several friends had given her a gift certificate to __________.
5. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)