|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Buckley and Ms. Hanff went to _________ where Shakespeare used to be a regular customer.
(a) A pub.
(b) An inn.
(c) A store.
(d) A theater.
2. Ms. Hanff went to lunch with Nora where she was told a story of how Nora and Frank once knew a rare book dealer who turned out to be what?
(a) A cop.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A king.
(d) A Russian spy.
3. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
(a) Visit her family.
(b) Go to England.
(c) Fly on a plane.
(d) Visit her penpal.
4. Who was Ms. Hanff's fan at the airport?
(a) Pat Buckley.
(b) Sheila Doel.
(c) The Colonel.
(d) Frank Doel.
5. Of what was Ms. Hanff afraid?
(a) Getting lost.
(b) No one would show up to her book signing.
(c) Hostile fans.
(d) Being the only one on the tour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff had a delightful time and greatly enjoyed who?
2. Before reaching their destination, Ms. Hanff told the Colonel about what of which a friend had once sent her a postcard?
3. Afterward, they arrived where?
4. Later Ms. Hanff went to Pat Buckley's home where they _______________.
5. Ms. Hanff spent most of the day in the dining room watching _________ and reading the newspaper.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)