|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That night, The Colonel called and when he learned of her trip to Oxford, he suggested what?
(a) He drive her and they stay overnight in Stratford-on-Avon.
(b) He drive her and they stay overnight in Marston.
(c) He drive her and they stay overnight in Summertown.
(d) He drive her and they stay overnight in Woodstock.
2. Ms. Hanff spent the day alone touring what?
(a) Battersea Park.
(b) Saint James Park.
(c) Regent's Park.
(d) Hyde Park.
3. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
(a) St John's Chapel.
(b) The Guards Chapel.
(c) The Royal Chapel.
(d) The Queen's Chapel.
4. Mr. Buckley and Ms. Hanff went to _________ where Shakespeare used to be a regular customer.
(a) An inn.
(b) A theater.
(c) A pub.
(d) A store.
5. What was Ms. Hanff surprised to find?
(a) No one at her book signing.
(b) She could get around London quite well on her own.
(c) A large group on the tour.
(d) A sizable line of people waiting for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. That night Ms. Hanff went to a dinner party and returned to the hotel feeling like what?
2. Who was supposed to meet Ms. Hanff at the airport?
3. Ms. Hanff admires the calm and quiet of London, but misses what?
4. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
5. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)