|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead, what did Ms. Hanff and her friends do?
(a) They stayed in.
(b) They had a pleasant dinner.
(c) They went on a tour of London.
(d) They saw A Midsummer Night's Dream.
2. Ms. Hanff had just boarded the flight to London despite what fact?
(a) She was not packed.
(b) She did not want to fly on the plane.
(c) She will ill.
(d) She had just been released from the hospital after an unscheduled surgery.
3. Ms. Hanff admires the calm and quiet of London, but misses what?
(a) The weather of Miami.
(b) The comforts of Chicago.
(c) The chaos that reigns in New York.
(d) The beaches of Los Angeles.
4. Ms. Hanff was ______________ the other customers.
(a) Surprised by.
(b) Interested in.
(c) Annoyed by.
(d) Worried about.
5. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
(a) She called them.
(b) She took a nap.
(c) She read their letters again.
(d) She busied herself with other things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prompted her to be interested in London?
2. What did this stop cause?
3. Before reaching their destination, Ms. Hanff told the Colonel about what of which a friend had once sent her a postcard?
4. Ms. Hanff had wanted to see London ever since when?
5. Ms. Hanff visited a handful of booksellers before going to what?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)