|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
(a) The letters from her pen pal.
(b) Her itinerary.
(c) The book she had written.
(d) A note Carmen had sent outlining the interviews she was to do over the next few days.
2. That night, Ms. Hanff went to see a play with whom?
(a) Mr. Buckley.
(b) Nora and Sheila.
(c) The Colonel.
(d) Joyce Grenfell.
3. Ms. Hanff's fans appear to be becoming what?
(b) Her friends.
4. Ms. Hanff went to lunch with Nora where she was told a story of how Nora and Frank once knew a rare book dealer who turned out to be what?
(a) A cop.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A Russian spy.
(d) A king.
5. Ms. Hanff admires the calm and quiet of London, but misses what?
(a) The beaches of Los Angeles.
(b) The comforts of Chicago.
(c) The chaos that reigns in New York.
(d) The weather of Miami.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Monday, June 28, Ms. Hanff attempted to get her silk dress pressed, but discovered what?
2. Instead, what did Ms. Hanff and her friends do?
3. Ms. Hanff went to her publishers' office from where she was taken to _____________.
4. What did this stop cause?
5. Ms. Hanff spent most of the day in the dining room watching _________ and reading the newspaper.
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)