|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
2. Ms. Hanff was also planning to use what to pay for her stay?
(a) Gifts from her family.
(b) The money she earned from a previous book.
(c) Her advance on the book.
(d) Her most recent paycheck.
3. Ms. Hanff had wanted to see London ever since when?
(a) She became Frank's pen pal.
(b) She had read Shakespeare.
(c) She learned about London in school.
(d) She was a small girl.
4. Ms. Hanff spent the day alone touring what?
(a) Battersea Park.
(b) Regent's Park.
(c) Saint James Park.
(d) Hyde Park.
5. Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley then drove around the city and saw what?
(a) The Tower of London.
(b) National Gallery.
(c) Russell Square.
(d) Big Ben.
Short Answer Questions
1. Afterward, they saw what play?
2. About what did Ms. Hanff learn while at dinner with Nora and her daughter?
3. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
4. How did this fan help Ms. Hanff?
5. Ms. Hanff was horrified when her friends insisted on having lunch at Claridge's without doing what?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)