|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hunff felt this way about the other customers until when?
(a) She got to know them.
(b) She realized many of them were most likely the same kind of people Shakespeare would have seen on his visits.
(c) They introduced themselves.
(d) She left the pub.
2. Ms. Hanff had a delightful time and greatly enjoyed who?
(c) The server.
3. What was Ms. Hanff surprised to find?
(a) A large group on the tour.
(b) She could get around London quite well on her own.
(c) No one at her book signing.
(d) A sizable line of people waiting for her.
4. On Monday, June 28, Ms. Hanff attempted to get her silk dress pressed, but discovered what?
(a) The dress no longer fit.
(b) The hotel was not set up for that sort of services.
(c) The dress was not where she thought it was.
(d) The dress could not be pressed.
5. Who was supposed to meet Ms. Hanff at the airport?
(a) Frank Doel and his family.
(b) Mr. Buckley and a fan of her book.
(c) Nora and Sheila Doel and a fan of her book.
(d) Ms. Hanff's cousin and the Doels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff discovers how different London is from what city?
2. Ms. Hanff was horrified when her friends insisted on having lunch at Claridge's without doing what?
3. She was hoping to stay in London for how long?
4. Ms. Hanff went out with a couple of friends from _________ who happened to be visiting London.
5. What did Ms. Hanff learn about the ceremony of the guards?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)