|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was realized when she arrived here?
(a) The store was closed by then.
(b) The store was busy.
(c) The play was sold out.
(d) Her room was being cleaned.
2. Ms. Hunff felt this way about the other customers until when?
(a) They introduced themselves.
(b) She got to know them.
(c) She left the pub.
(d) She realized many of them were most likely the same kind of people Shakespeare would have seen on his visits.
3. That night, Ms. Hanff met Joyce Grenfell, her husband, Reggie, and a couple from Australia where for dinner?
(a) At the Waldorf.
(b) At Terra.
(c) At Piccadilly Restaurant.
(d) At Clos Maggiore.
4. Afterward, she went across the street to get some cold medicine and supplies only to discover what?
(a) The store was closed.
(b) A bulletin board covered in questionable advertisements.
(c) They did not sell cold medicine.
(d) They were out of all the cold medication.
5. Ms. Hanff drove where with The Colonel?
(a) To Summertown.
(b) To Woodstock.
(c) To Marston.
(d) To Stratford-on-Avon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff discovers how different London is from what city?
2. What did this stop cause?
3. Ms. Hanff went out with a couple of friends from _________ who happened to be visiting London.
4. On Saturday, June 25, Ms. Hanff drove where with Mr. Buckley?
5. Instead, what did Ms. Hanff and her friends do?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)