|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Buckley and Ms. Hanff went to _________ where Shakespeare used to be a regular customer.
(a) A store.
(b) An inn.
(c) A pub.
(d) A theater.
2. Ms. Hanff went to Deusch's to get some of her royalties to pay for what?
(a) Her meals.
(b) The hotel bill.
(c) Her travel expenses.
(d) Her souvenirs.
3. Ms. Hanff spent the day alone touring what?
(a) Regent's Park.
(b) Hyde Park.
(c) Battersea Park.
(d) Saint James Park.
4. On Friday, June 18, Ms. Hanff attempted to take a shower and discovered what?
(a) The shower was not working.
(b) The shower was designed poorly.
(c) There was only a bathtub.
(d) There was no hot water.
5. How did this fan help Ms. Hanff?
(a) He contacted her hotel to send a shuttle bus to pick her up.
(b) He carried her bags to her rental car.
(c) He called a cab for her.
(d) He helped her through Customs and to find Nora and Sheila.
Short Answer Questions
1. That night Ms. Hanff went to a dinner party and returned to the hotel feeling like what?
2. They visited Marlborough House but discovered what?
3. Afterward, they arrived where?
4. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
5. When she returned to the hotel, Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley inviting her to go for a ride where?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)