|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hunff felt this way about the other customers until when?
(a) They introduced themselves.
(b) She got to know them.
(c) She left the pub.
(d) She realized many of them were most likely the same kind of people Shakespeare would have seen on his visits.
2. Ms. Hanff had wanted to see London ever since when?
(a) She learned about London in school.
(b) She was a small girl.
(c) She became Frank's pen pal.
(d) She had read Shakespeare.
3. This place is a ____________________.
(a) Waste of time.
(b) Tourist trap.
(c) Favorite of locals.
4. Ms. Hanff had just boarded the flight to London despite what fact?
(a) She will ill.
(b) She did not want to fly on the plane.
(c) She had just been released from the hospital after an unscheduled surgery.
(d) She was not packed.
5. What did Ms. Hanff learn about the ceremony of the guards?
(a) They had been doing this for over one thousand years.
(b) They do this every day.
(c) They only stop at night.
(d) They had done that every night for more than seven hundred years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ms. Hanff's fan at the airport?
2. Eddie and Isabel were conservative people at home. How did they act in London?
3. Of what was Ms. Hanff afraid?
4. Ms. Hanff went to her publishers' office from where she was taken to _____________.
5. Afterward, they saw what play?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)