|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Later in the day, Ms. Hanff and Nora Doel were interviewed where?
(a) At Broadcasting House.
(b) At 84, Charing Cross Road.
(c) At the hotel.
(d) At Nora's home.
2. Ms. Hanff was embarrassed when?
(a) Mr. Buckley seemed unhappy with the idea of her wearing pants, something she does routinely.
(b) Mr. Buckley did not show up.
(c) Mr. Buckley told her to change her clothes.
(d) Mr. Buckley seemed excited to see her.
3. Who was Ms. Hanff's fan at the airport?
(a) Pat Buckley.
(b) Frank Doel.
(c) The Colonel.
(d) Sheila Doel.
4. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
5. She was hoping to stay in London for how long?
(a) At least six months.
(b) At least two months.
(c) At least a year.
(d) At least two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. That night, Ms. Hanff went to see a play with whom?
2. Ms. Hanff finally had to put her foot down when Eddie suggested they do what, without changing?
3. On the way, the Colonel entertained Ms. Hanff with what stories?
4. Ms. Hanff spent most of the day in the dining room watching _________ and reading the newspaper.
5. Later Ms. Hanff went to Pat Buckley's home where they _______________.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)