|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hunff commented on the ceremony of the guards doing what?
(b) Locking the gate.
(c) Changing places.
(d) Standing still.
2. Ms. Hanff admires the calm and quiet of London, but misses what?
(a) The weather of Miami.
(b) The beaches of Los Angeles.
(c) The chaos that reigns in New York.
(d) The comforts of Chicago.
3. That night, The Colonel called and when he learned of her trip to Oxford, he suggested what?
(a) He drive her and they stay overnight in Summertown.
(b) He drive her and they stay overnight in Stratford-on-Avon.
(c) He drive her and they stay overnight in Woodstock.
(d) He drive her and they stay overnight in Marston.
4. What did Ms. Hanff learn about the ceremony of the guards?
(a) They do this every day.
(b) They had been doing this for over one thousand years.
(c) They only stop at night.
(d) They had done that every night for more than seven hundred years.
5. They visited Marlborough House but discovered what?
(a) It was very expensive.
(b) It was closed.
(c) It was under repair.
(d) It was very crowded.
Short Answer Questions
1. That night Ena arrived with what for Ms. Hanff's cold?
2. Who was Ms. Hanff's fan at the airport?
3. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
4. What prompted her to be interested in London?
5. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)