|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ms. Hanff surprised to find?
(a) She could get around London quite well on her own.
(b) A sizable line of people waiting for her.
(c) A large group on the tour.
(d) No one at her book signing.
2. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
(a) The Queen's Chapel.
(b) St John's Chapel.
(c) The Guards Chapel.
(d) The Royal Chapel.
3. Ms. Hanff finally had to put her foot down when Eddie suggested they do what, without changing?
(a) Go to dinner.
(b) Visit her new acquaintances.
(c) See a movie.
(d) See A Midsummer's Night Dream.
4. She was hoping to stay in London for how long?
(a) At least two weeks.
(b) At least two months.
(c) At least six months.
(d) At least a year.
5. Ms. Hanff went to lunch with Nora where she was told a story of how Nora and Frank once knew a rare book dealer who turned out to be what?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A king.
(c) A Russian spy.
(d) A cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Afterward, she went across the street to get some cold medicine and supplies only to discover what?
2. What prompted her to be interested in London?
3. On Sunday, June 27, Ms. Hanff went to services where and instantly discovered she was the center of attention, causing her a great deal of discomfort?
4. That night, Ms. Hanff went to dinner with whom?
5. Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley then drove around the city and saw what?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)