|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Buckley and Ms. Hanff went to _________ where Shakespeare used to be a regular customer.
(a) A theater.
(b) An inn.
(c) A store.
(d) A pub.
2. Who was supposed to meet Ms. Hanff at the airport?
(a) Mr. Buckley and a fan of her book.
(b) Nora and Sheila Doel and a fan of her book.
(c) Ms. Hanff's cousin and the Doels.
(d) Frank Doel and his family.
3. What did Ms. Hanff learn about the ceremony of the guards?
(a) They had been doing this for over one thousand years.
(b) They had done that every night for more than seven hundred years.
(c) They do this every day.
(d) They only stop at night.
4. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
(a) St John's Chapel.
(b) The Royal Chapel.
(c) The Queen's Chapel.
(d) The Guards Chapel.
5. At a going away party, several friends had given her a gift certificate to __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
2. On Sunday, June 20, Ms. Hanff visited ______________ where she met a ticket taker with whom she discussed roses.
3. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
4. Why did Ms. Hanff feel this way?
5. Instead, what did Ms. Hanff and her friends do?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)