|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That night Ms. Hanff went to a dinner party and returned to the hotel feeling like what?
(a) A native Londoner.
(b) A queen.
(c) A duchess.
(d) A visitor.
2. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
(a) Charing Cross Road.
(b) 84, Charing Cross Road.
(c) Q's Legacy.
3. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
4. How did this fan help Ms. Hanff?
(a) He carried her bags to her rental car.
(b) He contacted her hotel to send a shuttle bus to pick her up.
(c) He called a cab for her.
(d) He helped her through Customs and to find Nora and Sheila.
5. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
(a) The Royal Chapel.
(b) The Queen's Chapel.
(c) The Guards Chapel.
(d) St John's Chapel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe the person in #13.
2. Ms. Hanff had wanted to see London ever since when?
3. On Saturday, June 19, Ms. Hanff called Pat Buckley for what reason?
4. Eddie and Isabel were conservative people at home. How did they act in London?
5. She was hoping to stay in London for how long?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)