|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff was also planning to use what to pay for her stay?
(a) Her advance on the book.
(b) Her most recent paycheck.
(c) The money she earned from a previous book.
(d) Gifts from her family.
2. On Friday, June 18, Ms. Hanff attempted to take a shower and discovered what?
(a) The shower was not working.
(b) The shower was designed poorly.
(c) There was no hot water.
(d) There was only a bathtub.
3. Ms. Hanff went to Deusch's to get some of her royalties to pay for what?
(a) Her travel expenses.
(b) Her souvenirs.
(c) The hotel bill.
(d) Her meals.
4. Who was supposed to meet Ms. Hanff at the airport?
(a) Mr. Buckley and a fan of her book.
(b) Nora and Sheila Doel and a fan of her book.
(c) Frank Doel and his family.
(d) Ms. Hanff's cousin and the Doels.
5. When she returned to the hotel, Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley inviting her to go for a ride where?
(a) To Slough and Luton.
(b) To Uxbridge and Watford.
(c) To Gillingham and Canterbury.
(d) To Windsor and Eton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead, what did Ms. Hanff and her friends do?
2. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
3. Why did Ms. Hanff feel this way?
4. Mr. Buckley and Ms. Hanff went to _________ where Shakespeare used to be a regular customer.
5. Ms. Hanff went to lunch with Nora where she was told a story of how Nora and Frank once knew a rare book dealer who turned out to be what?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)