|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Saturday, June 19, Ms. Hanff called Pat Buckley for what reason?
(a) To ask for directions to St. Paul's Cathedral.
(b) In response to a note he sent her about a tour of London.
(c) To see if he would like to meet for dinner.
(d) To give him a complementary copy of her book.
2. Ms. Hanff was also planning to use what to pay for her stay?
(a) Her most recent paycheck.
(b) Her advance on the book.
(c) The money she earned from a previous book.
(d) Gifts from her family.
3. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
(a) London Bridge.
(b) Charing Cross Road.
(c) St. Paul's Cathedral.
(d) Big Ben.
4. Ms. Hanff went out with a couple of friends from _________ who happened to be visiting London.
(d) New York.
5. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
(a) Charing Cross Road.
(c) 84, Charing Cross Road.
(d) Q's Legacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff finally had to put her foot down when Eddie suggested they do what, without changing?
2. Who are Nora and Sheila Doel?
3. Who was Ms. Hanff's fan at the airport?
4. What had her brother given her?
5. Ms. Hanff went to Deusch's to get some of her royalties to pay for what?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)