|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff went to her publishers' office from where she was taken to _____________.
(a) A play.
(b) Her book signing.
(c) 84, Charing Cross Road.
(d) Her hotel.
2. What did Ms. Hanff do when she found out the publishers were not giving out her address to her fans?
(a) She thanked them.
(b) She became very angry.
(c) She told them to only give out her office address.
(d) She told Carmen to feel free to give out the address.
3. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
(a) She took a nap.
(b) She busied herself with other things.
(c) She read their letters again.
(d) She called them.
4. On Sunday, June 20, Ms. Hanff visited ______________ where she met a ticket taker with whom she discussed roses.
(a) Big Ben.
(b) London Tower.
(c) Russell Square.
(d) Buckingham Palace.
5. Ms. Hanff visited a handful of booksellers before going to what?
(a) The park.
(b) A play.
(c) A tour of the Tower of London.
(d) A book signing for her book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley then drove around the city and saw what?
2. Later in the day, Ms. Hanff and Nora Doel were interviewed where?
3. Ms. Hanff had just boarded the flight to London despite what fact?
4. That night Ms. Hanff went to a dinner party and returned to the hotel feeling like what?
5. At a going away party, several friends had given her a gift certificate to __________.
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)