|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff was horrified when her friends insisted on having lunch at Claridge's without doing what?
(a) Inviting their other friends.
(b) Making reservations.
(c) Returning to the hotel to change.
(d) Inviting her.
2. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
(a) The letters from her pen pal.
(b) A note Carmen had sent outlining the interviews she was to do over the next few days.
(c) Her itinerary.
(d) The book she had written.
3. Mr. Buckley and Ms. Hanff went to _________ where Shakespeare used to be a regular customer.
(a) An inn.
(b) A theater.
(c) A store.
(d) A pub.
4. Later Ms. Hanff went to Pat Buckley's home where they _______________.
(a) Played bridge.
(b) Watched a movie.
(c) Had dinner.
(d) Discussed places to see.
5. Ms. Hunff commented on the ceremony of the guards doing what?
(a) Standing still.
(b) Changing places.
(c) Locking the gate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did this fan help Ms. Hanff?
2. Ms. Hanff was embarrassed when?
3. Later in the day, Ms. Hanff and Nora Doel were interviewed where?
4. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
5. Instead, what did Ms. Hanff and her friends do?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)