|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff went to lunch with Nora where she was told a story of how Nora and Frank once knew a rare book dealer who turned out to be what?
(a) A cop.
(b) A king.
(c) A Russian spy.
(d) A drug dealer.
2. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
(a) She took a nap.
(b) She called them.
(c) She busied herself with other things.
(d) She read their letters again.
3. Ms. Hanff went to her publishers' office from where she was taken to _____________.
(a) Her book signing.
(b) 84, Charing Cross Road.
(c) Her hotel.
(d) A play.
4. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
(a) The letters from her pen pal.
(b) A note Carmen had sent outlining the interviews she was to do over the next few days.
(c) Her itinerary.
(d) The book she had written.
5. About what did Ms. Hanff learn while at dinner with Nora and her daughter?
(a) English history.
(b) Places to visit.
(c) Life in England.
(d) More about the wife and daughter of her pen pal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ms. Hanff surprised to find?
2. Describe the person in #13.
3. What did Ms. Hanff learn about the ceremony of the guards?
4. Instead, what did Ms. Hanff and her friends do?
5. Who was supposed to meet Ms. Hanff at the airport?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)