|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That night Ms. Hanff went to a dinner party and returned to the hotel feeling like what?
(a) A duchess.
(b) A queen.
(c) A visitor.
(d) A native Londoner.
2. Instead, what did Ms. Hanff and her friends do?
(a) They had a pleasant dinner.
(b) They saw A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(c) They stayed in.
(d) They went on a tour of London.
3. Ms. Hanff spent the day alone touring what?
(a) Saint James Park.
(b) Regent's Park.
(c) Battersea Park.
(d) Hyde Park.
4. Of what was Ms. Hanff afraid?
(a) Hostile fans.
(b) No one would show up to her book signing.
(c) Getting lost.
(d) Being the only one on the tour.
5. On Saturday, June 25, Ms. Hanff drove where with Mr. Buckley?
(a) To Oxford.
(b) To St Albans.
(c) To Windsor.
(d) To Cambridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what were they asked?
2. That night, Ms. Hanff went to see a play with whom?
3. When she returned to the hotel, Ms. Hanff found a note waiting for her from Joyce Grenfell. Who is Joyce?
4. Later in the day, Ms. Hanff and Nora Doel were interviewed where?
5. What had her brother given her?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)