|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back at the hotel, Ms. Hanff read an article about her arrival in London and was amused by what?
(a) The reporter called her chic.
(b) The language used in the article.
(c) The length of the article.
(d) The description of her.
2. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
(a) She called them.
(b) She took a nap.
(c) She read their letters again.
(d) She busied herself with other things.
3. Instead, what did Ms. Hanff and her friends do?
(a) They went on a tour of London.
(b) They had a pleasant dinner.
(c) They stayed in.
(d) They saw A Midsummer Night's Dream.
4. Ms. Hanff visited a handful of booksellers before going to what?
(a) A book signing for her book.
(b) The park.
(c) A tour of the Tower of London.
(d) A play.
5. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
(a) Visit her penpal.
(b) Visit her family.
(c) Fly on a plane.
(d) Go to England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Later in the day, Ms. Hanff and Nora Doel were interviewed where?
2. What had her brother given her?
3. What prompted her to be interested in London?
4. That night, Ms. Hanff went to see a play with whom?
5. Eddie and Isabel were conservative people at home. How did they act in London?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)