|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff went out with a couple of friends from _________ who happened to be visiting London.
(c) New York.
2. Ms. Hunff felt this way about the other customers until when?
(a) She left the pub.
(b) They introduced themselves.
(c) She got to know them.
(d) She realized many of them were most likely the same kind of people Shakespeare would have seen on his visits.
3. Who was supposed to meet Ms. Hanff at the airport?
(a) Ms. Hanff's cousin and the Doels.
(b) Frank Doel and his family.
(c) Nora and Sheila Doel and a fan of her book.
(d) Mr. Buckley and a fan of her book.
4. That night, Ms. Hanff went to see a play with whom?
(a) Nora and Sheila.
(b) Mr. Buckley.
(c) The Colonel.
(d) Joyce Grenfell.
5. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
(a) Q's Legacy.
(b) 84, Charing Cross Road.
(c) Charing Cross Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Sunday, June 20, Ms. Hanff visited ______________ where she met a ticket taker with whom she discussed roses.
2. Ms. Hanff was also planning to use what to pay for her stay?
3. She was hoping to stay in London for how long?
4. Who was Ms. Hanff's fan at the airport?
5. Ms. Hanff had just boarded the flight to London despite what fact?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)