|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did this fan help Ms. Hanff?
(a) He contacted her hotel to send a shuttle bus to pick her up.
(b) He called a cab for her.
(c) He carried her bags to her rental car.
(d) He helped her through Customs and to find Nora and Sheila.
2. From there, Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley went to _________ where Mr. Buckley had once been a student and saw an historic wall where many of the past students had their names carved upon graduation, including Shelley.
3. Eddie and Isabel were conservative people at home. How did they act in London?
4. She was hoping to stay in London for how long?
(a) At least two weeks.
(b) At least six months.
(c) At least two months.
(d) At least a year.
5. Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley then drove around the city and saw what?
(a) National Gallery.
(b) Big Ben.
(c) Russell Square.
(d) The Tower of London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
2. What had her brother given her?
3. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
4. Where was Ms. Hanff taken after she left the airport?
5. Describe the person in #13.
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)