|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hunff felt this way about the other customers until when?
(a) She realized many of them were most likely the same kind of people Shakespeare would have seen on his visits.
(b) She left the pub.
(c) They introduced themselves.
(d) She got to know them.
2. That night, Ms. Hanff went to see a play with whom?
(a) Mr. Buckley.
(b) Joyce Grenfell.
(c) The Colonel.
(d) Nora and Sheila.
3. Ms. Hanff went out with a couple of friends from _________ who happened to be visiting London.
(b) New York.
4. What did Ms. Hanff learn about the ceremony of the guards?
(a) They had been doing this for over one thousand years.
(b) They only stop at night.
(c) They had done that every night for more than seven hundred years.
(d) They do this every day.
5. On Sunday, June 20, Ms. Hanff visited ______________ where she met a ticket taker with whom she discussed roses.
(a) London Tower.
(b) Russell Square.
(c) Big Ben.
(d) Buckingham Palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
2. Ms. Hunff commented on the ceremony of the guards doing what?
3. Ms. Hanff was embarrassed when?
4. Eddie and Isabel were conservative people at home. How did they act in London?
5. Who are Nora and Sheila Doel?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)