|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff went to her publishers' office from where she was taken to _____________.
(a) Her hotel.
(b) Her book signing.
(c) 84, Charing Cross Road.
(d) A play.
2. What had her brother given her?
(a) A list of places to visit.
(b) A new purse.
(c) One hundred dollars to spend.
(d) A gift card.
3. Back at the hotel, Ms. Hanff read an article about her arrival in London and was amused by what?
(a) The reporter called her chic.
(b) The length of the article.
(c) The description of her.
(d) The language used in the article.
4. Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley then drove around the city and saw what?
(a) National Gallery.
(b) The Tower of London.
(c) Russell Square.
(d) Big Ben.
5. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did this fan help Ms. Hanff?
2. Nora drove Ms. Hanff where for dinner?
3. First they visited the home of two elderly sisters whose house, Ms. Hanff learned, had once been haunted by a ghost who would grow upset when?
4. That night, Ms. Hanff went to see a play with whom?
5. What prompted her to be interested in London?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)