|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prompted her to be interested in London?
(a) She liked Shakespeare.
(b) She wanted to meet her pen pal.
(c) She learned of her English Quaker ancestry.
(d) She liked English architecture.
2. Ms. Hanff had wanted to see London ever since when?
(a) She was a small girl.
(b) She became Frank's pen pal.
(c) She had read Shakespeare.
(d) She learned about London in school.
3. Ms. Hanff finally had to put her foot down when Eddie suggested they do what, without changing?
(a) Go to dinner.
(b) See a movie.
(c) See A Midsummer's Night Dream.
(d) Visit her new acquaintances.
4. Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley then drove around the city and saw what?
(a) The Tower of London.
(b) National Gallery.
(c) Russell Square.
(d) Big Ben.
5. Ms. Hanff was horrified when her friends insisted on having lunch at Claridge's without doing what?
(a) Making reservations.
(b) Inviting their other friends.
(c) Returning to the hotel to change.
(d) Inviting her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ms. Hanff's fan at the airport?
2. Ms. Hanff was ______________ the other customers.
3. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
4. They visited Marlborough House but discovered what?
5. On Saturday, June 25, Ms. Hanff drove where with Mr. Buckley?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)