|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff had wanted to see London ever since when?
(a) She became Frank's pen pal.
(b) She was a small girl.
(c) She learned about London in school.
(d) She had read Shakespeare.
2. From there, Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley went to _________ where Mr. Buckley had once been a student and saw an historic wall where many of the past students had their names carved upon graduation, including Shelley.
3. At a going away party, several friends had given her a gift certificate to __________.
4. Ms. Hunff felt this way about the other customers until when?
(a) They introduced themselves.
(b) She left the pub.
(c) She got to know them.
(d) She realized many of them were most likely the same kind of people Shakespeare would have seen on his visits.
5. Ms. Hanff went to lunch with Nora where she was told a story of how Nora and Frank once knew a rare book dealer who turned out to be what?
(a) A king.
(b) A Russian spy.
(c) A cop.
(d) A drug dealer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff was horrified when her friends insisted on having lunch at Claridge's without doing what?
2. Ms. Hanff was embarrassed when?
3. What did Ms. Hanff do when she found out the publishers were not giving out her address to her fans?
4. What did Ms. Hanff learn about the ceremony of the guards?
5. What prompted her to be interested in London?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)