|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff was ______________ the other customers.
(a) Annoyed by.
(b) Interested in.
(c) Surprised by.
(d) Worried about.
2. Ms. Hanff went out with a couple of friends from _________ who happened to be visiting London.
(b) New York.
3. Ms. Hunff felt this way about the other customers until when?
(a) She realized many of them were most likely the same kind of people Shakespeare would have seen on his visits.
(b) They introduced themselves.
(c) She left the pub.
(d) She got to know them.
4. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
5. She was hoping to stay in London for how long?
(a) At least six months.
(b) At least two weeks.
(c) At least two months.
(d) At least a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
2. They visited Marlborough House but discovered what?
3. When she returned to the hotel, Ms. Hanff found a note waiting for her from Joyce Grenfell. Who is Joyce?
4. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
5. What was realized when she arrived here?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)