|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Up, Up, and Away; Thursday, June 17, Midnight; Friday, June 18; and Saturday, June 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
(a) Big Ben.
(b) Charing Cross Road.
(c) St. Paul's Cathedral.
(d) London Bridge.
2. Nora drove Ms. Hanff where for dinner?
(a) To Mr. Buckley's home.
(b) To an expensive restaurant.
(c) To her house.
(d) To her daughter's house.
3. About what were they asked?
(a) What they plan to do together.
(b) How they met.
(c) Why they decided to finally meet.
(d) What it was like meeting after so many years.
4. Ms. Hanff had just boarded the flight to London despite what fact?
(a) She did not want to fly on the plane.
(b) She was not packed.
(c) She will ill.
(d) She had just been released from the hospital after an unscheduled surgery.
5. At a going away party, several friends had given her a gift certificate to __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back at the hotel, Ms. Hanff read an article about her arrival in London and was amused by what?
2. What was realized when she arrived here?
3. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
4. Where was Ms. Hanff taken after she left the airport?
5. Why did Ms. Hanff feel this way?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)