|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Up, Up, and Away; Thursday, June 17, Midnight; Friday, June 18; and Saturday, June 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Friday, June 18, Ms. Hanff attempted to take a shower and discovered what?
(a) There was only a bathtub.
(b) There was no hot water.
(c) The shower was designed poorly.
(d) The shower was not working.
2. Ms. Hanff was also planning to use what to pay for her stay?
(a) The money she earned from a previous book.
(b) Her advance on the book.
(c) Her most recent paycheck.
(d) Gifts from her family.
3. At a going away party, several friends had given her a gift certificate to __________.
4. Who was Ms. Hanff's fan at the airport?
(a) Pat Buckley.
(b) Frank Doel.
(c) Sheila Doel.
(d) The Colonel.
5. Ms. Hanff had wanted to see London ever since when?
(a) She learned about London in school.
(b) She had read Shakespeare.
(c) She was a small girl.
(d) She became Frank's pen pal.
Short Answer Questions
1. She was hoping to stay in London for how long?
2. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
3. On Saturday, June 19, Ms. Hanff called Pat Buckley for what reason?
4. About what were they asked?
5. What was realized when she arrived here?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)