|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Up, Up, and Away; Thursday, June 17, Midnight; Friday, June 18; and Saturday, June 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
2. Nora drove Ms. Hanff where for dinner?
(a) To an expensive restaurant.
(b) To her daughter's house.
(c) To Mr. Buckley's home.
(d) To her house.
3. What was realized when she arrived here?
(a) Her room was being cleaned.
(b) The store was closed by then.
(c) The play was sold out.
(d) The store was busy.
4. Back at the hotel, Ms. Hanff read an article about her arrival in London and was amused by what?
(a) The description of her.
(b) The language used in the article.
(c) The reporter called her chic.
(d) The length of the article.
5. She was hoping to stay in London for how long?
(a) At least two months.
(b) At least a year.
(c) At least two weeks.
(d) At least six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. At a going away party, several friends had given her a gift certificate to __________.
2. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
3. Later in the day, Ms. Hanff and Nora Doel were interviewed where?
4. Where was Ms. Hanff taken after she left the airport?
5. About what did Ms. Hanff learn while at dinner with Nora and her daughter?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)