|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Up, Up, and Away; Thursday, June 17, Midnight; Friday, June 18; and Saturday, June 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff went to her publishers' office from where she was taken to _____________.
(a) A play.
(b) Her hotel.
(c) 84, Charing Cross Road.
(d) Her book signing.
2. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
(a) Visit her family.
(b) Visit her penpal.
(c) Fly on a plane.
(d) Go to England.
3. What was realized when she arrived here?
(a) The store was busy.
(b) The play was sold out.
(c) Her room was being cleaned.
(d) The store was closed by then.
4. Where was Ms. Hanff taken after she left the airport?
(a) To London Bridge.
(b) To her hotel.
(c) To her book signing.
(d) To dinner.
5. Back at the hotel, Ms. Hanff read an article about her arrival in London and was amused by what?
(a) The length of the article.
(b) The description of her.
(c) The language used in the article.
(d) The reporter called her chic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
2. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
3. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
4. Ms. Hanff had wanted to see London ever since when?
5. Nora drove Ms. Hanff where for dinner?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)