|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Up, Up, and Away; Thursday, June 17, Midnight; Friday, June 18; and Saturday, June 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At a going away party, several friends had given her a gift certificate to __________.
2. Nora drove Ms. Hanff where for dinner?
(a) To her daughter's house.
(b) To an expensive restaurant.
(c) To her house.
(d) To Mr. Buckley's home.
3. Ms. Hanff was also planning to use what to pay for her stay?
(a) Her most recent paycheck.
(b) Her advance on the book.
(c) The money she earned from a previous book.
(d) Gifts from her family.
4. Back at the hotel, Ms. Hanff read an article about her arrival in London and was amused by what?
(a) The length of the article.
(b) The description of her.
(c) The language used in the article.
(d) The reporter called her chic.
5. Later in the day, Ms. Hanff and Nora Doel were interviewed where?
(a) At Broadcasting House.
(b) At Nora's home.
(c) At the hotel.
(d) At 84, Charing Cross Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff had just boarded the flight to London despite what fact?
2. Where was Ms. Hanff taken after she left the airport?
3. About what were they asked?
4. Describe the person in #13.
5. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)