|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Up, Up, and Away; Thursday, June 17, Midnight; Friday, June 18; and Saturday, June 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
(a) Charing Cross Road.
(c) Q's Legacy.
(d) 84, Charing Cross Road.
2. Who was supposed to meet Ms. Hanff at the airport?
(a) Mr. Buckley and a fan of her book.
(b) Frank Doel and his family.
(c) Ms. Hanff's cousin and the Doels.
(d) Nora and Sheila Doel and a fan of her book.
3. On Friday, June 18, Ms. Hanff attempted to take a shower and discovered what?
(a) There was no hot water.
(b) The shower was designed poorly.
(c) The shower was not working.
(d) There was only a bathtub.
4. Ms. Hanff was also planning to use what to pay for her stay?
(a) Her advance on the book.
(b) Her most recent paycheck.
(c) The money she earned from a previous book.
(d) Gifts from her family.
5. Where was Ms. Hanff taken after she left the airport?
(a) To dinner.
(b) To her book signing.
(c) To her hotel.
(d) To London Bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. At a going away party, several friends had given her a gift certificate to __________.
2. Who was Ms. Hanff's fan at the airport?
3. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
4. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
5. Ms. Hanff was embarrassed when?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)