|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Up, Up, and Away; Thursday, June 17, Midnight; Friday, June 18; and Saturday, June 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Ms. Hanff taken after she left the airport?
(a) To her book signing.
(b) To London Bridge.
(c) To dinner.
(d) To her hotel.
2. On Friday, June 18, Ms. Hanff attempted to take a shower and discovered what?
(a) There was only a bathtub.
(b) The shower was designed poorly.
(c) There was no hot water.
(d) The shower was not working.
3. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
(a) 84, Charing Cross Road.
(b) Q's Legacy.
(c) Charing Cross Road.
4. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
(a) A note Carmen had sent outlining the interviews she was to do over the next few days.
(b) The book she had written.
(c) Her itinerary.
(d) The letters from her pen pal.
5. On Saturday, June 19, Ms. Hanff called Pat Buckley for what reason?
(a) To give him a complementary copy of her book.
(b) To see if he would like to meet for dinner.
(c) To ask for directions to St. Paul's Cathedral.
(d) In response to a note he sent her about a tour of London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
2. About what did Ms. Hanff learn while at dinner with Nora and her daughter?
3. Who was Ms. Hanff's fan at the airport?
4. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
5. Describe the person in #13.
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)