|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Up, Up, and Away; Thursday, June 17, Midnight; Friday, June 18; and Saturday, June 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Later in the day, Ms. Hanff and Nora Doel were interviewed where?
(a) At the hotel.
(b) At 84, Charing Cross Road.
(c) At Broadcasting House.
(d) At Nora's home.
2. What was realized when she arrived here?
(a) The store was busy.
(b) The store was closed by then.
(c) Her room was being cleaned.
(d) The play was sold out.
3. Who are Nora and Sheila Doel?
(a) The daughters of her pen pal at Marks and Co.
(b) The wife and daughter of her pen pal at Marks & Co.
(c) The sisters of her pen pal at Marks and Co.
(d) The friends of her pen pal at Marks and Co.
4. Where was Ms. Hanff taken after she left the airport?
(a) To her book signing.
(b) To London Bridge.
(c) To her hotel.
(d) To dinner.
5. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
(a) St. Paul's Cathedral.
(b) London Bridge.
(c) Big Ben.
(d) Charing Cross Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had her brother given her?
2. Ms. Hanff had wanted to see London ever since when?
3. On Saturday, June 19, Ms. Hanff called Pat Buckley for what reason?
4. Ms. Hanff had just boarded the flight to London despite what fact?
5. Nora drove Ms. Hanff where for dinner?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)