|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Up, Up, and Away; Thursday, June 17, Midnight; Friday, June 18; and Saturday, June 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
(a) The book she had written.
(b) Her itinerary.
(c) A note Carmen had sent outlining the interviews she was to do over the next few days.
(d) The letters from her pen pal.
2. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
(a) She busied herself with other things.
(b) She called them.
(c) She took a nap.
(d) She read their letters again.
3. Why did Ms. Hanff feel this way?
(a) She was afraid no one would meet her plane.
(b) She was happy to finally be visiting England.
(c) She was unsure what to do when she arrived.
(d) She was upset that her penpal had died.
4. What was realized when she arrived here?
(a) The store was busy.
(b) The play was sold out.
(c) Her room was being cleaned.
(d) The store was closed by then.
5. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. What prompted her to be interested in London?
2. Describe the person in #13.
3. Back at the hotel, Ms. Hanff read an article about her arrival in London and was amused by what?
4. Who was supposed to meet Ms. Hanff at the airport?
5. Ms. Hanff was also planning to use what to pay for her stay?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)