|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Up, Up, and Away; Thursday, June 17, Midnight; Friday, June 18; and Saturday, June 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
(a) Q's Legacy.
(c) 84, Charing Cross Road.
(d) Charing Cross Road.
2. Who was Ms. Hanff's fan at the airport?
(a) Pat Buckley.
(b) Sheila Doel.
(c) The Colonel.
(d) Frank Doel.
3. On Saturday, June 19, Ms. Hanff called Pat Buckley for what reason?
(a) To ask for directions to St. Paul's Cathedral.
(b) In response to a note he sent her about a tour of London.
(c) To give him a complementary copy of her book.
(d) To see if he would like to meet for dinner.
4. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
5. Describe the person in #13.
(a) He was an acquaintance of her family.
(b) She was the wife of her pen pal.
(c) He was a big man who had recently been widowed.
(d) He was her pen pal for many years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
2. Who are Nora and Sheila Doel?
3. What had her brother given her?
4. What was realized when she arrived here?
5. On Friday, June 18, Ms. Hanff attempted to take a shower and discovered what?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)