|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Up, Up, and Away; Thursday, June 17, Midnight; Friday, June 18; and Saturday, June 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back at the hotel, Ms. Hanff read an article about her arrival in London and was amused by what?
(a) The description of her.
(b) The language used in the article.
(c) The length of the article.
(d) The reporter called her chic.
2. What had her brother given her?
(a) A list of places to visit.
(b) A new purse.
(c) One hundred dollars to spend.
(d) A gift card.
3. Ms. Hanff went to her publishers' office from where she was taken to _____________.
(a) 84, Charing Cross Road.
(b) Her book signing.
(c) Her hotel.
(d) A play.
4. On Friday, June 18, Ms. Hanff attempted to take a shower and discovered what?
(a) There was only a bathtub.
(b) The shower was designed poorly.
(c) There was no hot water.
(d) The shower was not working.
5. About what were they asked?
(a) Why they decided to finally meet.
(b) How they met.
(c) What they plan to do together.
(d) What it was like meeting after so many years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
2. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
3. About what did Ms. Hanff learn while at dinner with Nora and her daughter?
4. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
5. Ms. Hanff had wanted to see London ever since when?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)