|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Up, Up, and Away; Thursday, June 17, Midnight; Friday, June 18; and Saturday, June 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff was also planning to use what to pay for her stay?
(a) Gifts from her family.
(b) Her advance on the book.
(c) Her most recent paycheck.
(d) The money she earned from a previous book.
2. About what did Ms. Hanff learn while at dinner with Nora and her daughter?
(a) English history.
(b) Places to visit.
(c) More about the wife and daughter of her pen pal.
(d) Life in England.
3. Who was Ms. Hanff's fan at the airport?
(a) The Colonel.
(b) Sheila Doel.
(c) Frank Doel.
(d) Pat Buckley.
4. Ms. Hanff went to her publishers' office from where she was taken to _____________.
(a) 84, Charing Cross Road.
(b) A play.
(c) Her hotel.
(d) Her book signing.
5. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
(a) She took a nap.
(b) She busied herself with other things.
(c) She called them.
(d) She read their letters again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
2. About what were they asked?
3. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
4. What prompted her to be interested in London?
5. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)