Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff went to the hotel bar where she had ____________, which she had to teach the bartender to make.
(a) A daquiri.
(b) A margarita.
(c) A gin martini.
(d) A vodka tonic.
2. Describe the person in #13.
(a) He was her pen pal for many years.
(b) She was the wife of her pen pal.
(c) He was a big man who had recently been widowed.
(d) He was an acquaintance of her family.
3. Ms. Hanff had her hair done before having dinner with whom?
(a) Mark Connelly and his fiancee.
(b) An English couple.
(c) Mr. Buckley and his wife.
(d) Laura Davidson and her husband.
4. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
(a) Charing Cross Road.
(b) London Bridge.
(c) Big Ben.
(d) St. Paul's Cathedral.
5. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff thinks how a park reflects the people of the city it is in, and how much she would miss ________________ if she ever left New York.
2. Ms. Hanff had a delightful time and greatly enjoyed who?
3. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
4. What did Ms. Hanff learn about the ceremony of the guards?
5. On Friday, July 2, Ms. Hanff and The Colonel continued their journey to ________ where they went to the home of Laura Davidson.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)