Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff went to lunch with Nora where she was told a story of how Nora and Frank once knew a rare book dealer who turned out to be what?
(a) A cop.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A king.
(d) A Russian spy.
2. Ms. Hanff was also planning to use what to pay for her stay?
(a) Her most recent paycheck.
(b) Her advance on the book.
(c) Gifts from her family.
(d) The money she earned from a previous book.
3. When she returned to the hotel, Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley inviting her to go for a ride where?
(a) To Gillingham and Canterbury.
(b) To Slough and Luton.
(c) To Uxbridge and Watford.
(d) To Windsor and Eton.
4. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
5. What had her brother given her?
(a) A new purse.
(b) One hundred dollars to spend.
(c) A list of places to visit.
(d) A gift card.
Short Answer Questions
1. Later Ms. Hanff went to Pat Buckley's home where they _______________.
2. Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley then drove around the city and saw what?
3. Ms. Hanff had just boarded the flight to London despite what fact?
4. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
5. Instead, what did Ms. Hanff and her friends do?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)