|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff was asked to write three pages on what to be printed for the Reader's Digest?
(a) The museums of England.
(b) The English tea.
(c) The English culture.
(d) The English fan mail she received.
2. On Saturday, July 10, Ms. Hanff went where?
3. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
(a) Big Ben.
(b) St. Paul's Cathedral.
(c) Charing Cross Road.
(d) London Bridge.
4. Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley offering what?
(a) To paint her portrait.
(b) To take her out on Wednesday.
(c) To take her on a tour of London.
(d) To buy her a gift.
5. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hunff commented on the ceremony of the guards doing what?
2. Mr. Buckley took Ms. Hanff to see Syon House and ___________.
3. How did this fan help Ms. Hanff?
4. Who was Ms. Hanff's fan at the airport?
5. Ms. Hanff visited a handful of booksellers before going to what?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)