|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff had just boarded the flight to London despite what fact?
(a) She did not want to fly on the plane.
(b) She was not packed.
(c) She had just been released from the hospital after an unscheduled surgery.
(d) She will ill.
2. On Saturday, June 19, Ms. Hanff called Pat Buckley for what reason?
(a) To give him a complementary copy of her book.
(b) To see if he would like to meet for dinner.
(c) To ask for directions to St. Paul's Cathedral.
(d) In response to a note he sent her about a tour of London.
3. Ms. Hanff went to her publishers' office from where she was taken to _____________.
(a) Her hotel.
(b) 84, Charing Cross Road.
(c) Her book signing.
(d) A play.
4. What did this stop cause?
(a) Confusion in their location.
(b) A sensation among the villagers.
(c) A delay in their travel.
(d) Irritation among the locals.
5. Of what did this place make her think?
(a) The streets of New York.
(c) Breakfast at Tiffany's.
(d) Her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did she eventually find herself?
2. About what did Ms. Hanff learn while at dinner with Nora and her daughter?
3. Mary Scott took Ms. Hanff on a walking tour of what?
4. Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley offering what?
5. That night Ena arrived with what for Ms. Hanff's cold?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)