|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what did this place make her think?
(b) Her home.
(c) Breakfast at Tiffany's.
(d) The streets of New York.
2. Ms. Hanff's fans appear to be becoming what?
(a) Her friends.
3. To stretch her wardrobe, Ms. Hanff went to Harrods to buy what?
(a) An iron and ironing board.
(b) Another dress.
(c) Another jacket.
(d) A pant suit.
4. Later in the day, Ms. Hanff and Nora Doel were interviewed where?
(a) At Nora's home.
(b) At 84, Charing Cross Road.
(c) At the hotel.
(d) At Broadcasting House.
5. Ms. Hanff was also planning to use what to pay for her stay?
(a) Gifts from her family.
(b) The money she earned from a previous book.
(c) Her advance on the book.
(d) Her most recent paycheck.
Short Answer Questions
1. The couple told Ms. Hanff they had once gone to New York City but were too afraid of what to leave their hotel room?
2. Ms. Hanff was asked to write three pages on what to be printed for the Reader's Digest?
3. Where did she eventually find herself?
4. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
5. First they visited the home of two elderly sisters whose house, Ms. Hanff learned, had once been haunted by a ghost who would grow upset when?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)