|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff was also planning to use what to pay for her stay?
(a) The money she earned from a previous book.
(b) Her advance on the book.
(c) Her most recent paycheck.
(d) Gifts from her family.
2. The Colonel took her where?
(a) The little inn.
(b) The museum.
(c) The monument.
(d) The little village.
3. Ms. Hanff spent most of the day in the dining room watching _________ and reading the newspaper.
(a) The locals.
(c) The employees.
(d) The other tourists.
4. Ms. Hanff had lunch at the Savoy with a reporter who was surprised at what?
(a) How long Ms. Hanff had been in London.
(b) How many friends Ms. Hanff had made.
(c) All that Ms. Hanff had seen.
(d) How happy Ms. Hanff had been in London.
5. Ms. Hanff was ______________ the other customers.
(a) Surprised by.
(b) Worried about.
(c) Interested in.
(d) Annoyed by.
Short Answer Questions
1. That night Ms. Hanff had dinner with whom?
2. That night, Ms. Hanff met Joyce Grenfell, her husband, Reggie, and a couple from Australia where for dinner?
3. Later Ms. Hanff went to Pat Buckley's home where they _______________.
4. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
5. Why did they go to this house?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)