|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff's fans appear to be becoming what?
(a) Her friends.
2. Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley offering what?
(a) To buy her a gift.
(b) To take her on a tour of London.
(c) To paint her portrait.
(d) To take her out on Wednesday.
3. Ms. Hanff thinks how a park reflects the people of the city it is in, and how much she would miss ________________ if she ever left New York.
(a) Madison Square Park.
(b) Prospect Park.
(c) Central Park.
(d) Washington Square Park.
4. On Saturday, July 3, Ms. Hanff got a note from Mark Connelly. Who is Mark Connelly?
(a) A family friend.
(b) A former employer.
(c) A playwright her mother admired.
(d) An actor.
5. Ms. Hanff discovers how different London is from what city?
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
2. Mr. Buckley and Ms. Hanff went to _________ where Shakespeare used to be a regular customer.
3. They had lunch and then went to see _____________ and Wadham before Ms. Hanff had a temper tantrum.
4. That night, Ms. Hanff went to dinner with whom?
5. When she was done, why did she take the bus?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)