|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Afterward Ms. Hanff went to see what?
(a) The Temple.
(b) The Tower of London.
(c) The National Portrait Gallery.
(d) Big Ben.
2. This place is a ____________________.
(a) Tourist trap.
(b) Favorite of locals.
(c) Waste of time.
3. Describe Ms. Hanff's hotel room.
4. What is a mew?
(a) A converted stone barn with no windows.
(b) A sound a cat makes.
(c) A garden.
(d) A church.
5. Mr. Buckley sent a thank you note for what?
(a) Dinner the previous night.
(b) Some roses Ms. Hanff sent him.
(c) The gift Ms. Hanff sent him.
(d) The tour of London.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before reaching their destination, Ms. Hanff told the Colonel about what of which a friend had once sent her a postcard?
2. Why did they go to this house?
3. Ms. Hanff had a delightful time and greatly enjoyed who?
4. Ms. Hanff had her hair done before having dinner with whom?
5. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)