|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
(a) The letters from her pen pal.
(b) Her itinerary.
(c) A note Carmen had sent outlining the interviews she was to do over the next few days.
(d) The book she had written.
2. Ena asked if Ms. Hanff would do what?
(a) Stay an extra week.
(b) Sit for a portrait.
(c) Paint her.
(d) Go to the National Portrait Gallery with her.
3. Who is Laura Davidson?
(a) Ms. Hanff's secretary.
(b) The fan who had invited Ms. Hanff to Oxford.
(c) A friend of Ms. Hanff's.
(d) Ms. Hanff's niece.
4. That night, The Colonel called and when he learned of her trip to Oxford, he suggested what?
(a) He drive her and they stay overnight in Woodstock.
(b) He drive her and they stay overnight in Stratford-on-Avon.
(c) He drive her and they stay overnight in Summertown.
(d) He drive her and they stay overnight in Marston.
5. Did Ms. Hanff agree to do this?
(a) Only at first.
(c) Not at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. To stretch her wardrobe, Ms. Hanff went to Harrods to buy what?
2. On Sunday, July 11, Ms. Hanff went to see what with Nora and Sheila?
3. On the way back to his house, Mr. Buckley told Ms. Hanff about some work he did where?
4. Later that afternoon, Ms. Hanff spent the afternoon in ________ where she recalled an afternoon in New York where she and two friends had a picnic on Dog Hill that was interrupted by a group of hungry dogs.
5. That night, Ms. Hanff met Joyce Grenfell, her husband, Reggie, and a couple from Australia where for dinner?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)