|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Sunday, June 27, Ms. Hanff went to services where and instantly discovered she was the center of attention, causing her a great deal of discomfort?
(a) At the Queen's Chapel.
(b) At the Royal Chapel.
(c) At St John's Chapel.
(d) At the Guards Chapel.
2. Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley offering what?
(a) To take her on a tour of London.
(b) To paint her portrait.
(c) To take her out on Wednesday.
(d) To buy her a gift.
3. Whose house did they go to?
4. Ms. Hanff was embarrassed when?
(a) Mr. Buckley seemed excited to see her.
(b) Mr. Buckley seemed unhappy with the idea of her wearing pants, something she does routinely.
(c) Mr. Buckley did not show up.
(d) Mr. Buckley told her to change her clothes.
5. A guard in a wool uniform sat on what?
(a) A Hummer.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A bench.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are two themes of the novel that are touched upon?
2. Ms. Hanff went to her publishers' office from where she was taken to _____________.
3. Ms. Hanff had wanted to see London ever since when?
4. Where was Ms. Hanff taken after she left the airport?
5. Afterward Ms. Hanff went to see what?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)