|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what were they asked?
(a) What it was like meeting after so many years.
(b) Why they decided to finally meet.
(c) How they met.
(d) What they plan to do together.
2. Ms. Hanff had wanted to see London ever since when?
(a) She had read Shakespeare.
(b) She learned about London in school.
(c) She became Frank's pen pal.
(d) She was a small girl.
3. Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley offering what?
(a) To take her on a tour of London.
(b) To take her out on Wednesday.
(c) To paint her portrait.
(d) To buy her a gift.
4. When she was done, why did she take the bus?
(a) She was tired.
(b) She wanted to see what the city looked like from a bus.
(c) It was raining.
(d) She did not feel well.
5. They visited Marlborough House but discovered what?
(a) It was very expensive.
(b) It was under repair.
(c) It was very crowded.
(d) It was closed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did she end up only buying a shoulder bag?
2. On Saturday, July 3, Ms. Hanff got a note from Mark Connelly. Who is Mark Connelly?
3. Ms. Hanff admires the calm and quiet of London, but misses what?
4. Whose house did they go to?
5. Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley then drove around the city and saw what?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)