|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That night, Ms. Hanff went to dinner with whom?
(a) Mr. Buckley.
(b) The Colonel.
(c) Leo Marks and his wife, Ena.
(d) Nora and Sheila Doel.
2. Mr. Buckley once showed an architect some English pubs to help him do what?
(a) Design a pub style bar in New York.
(b) Design a pub style bar in Chicago.
(c) Design a pub style bar in Pittsburgh.
(d) Design a pub style bar in Cleveland.
3. Why did she end up only buying a shoulder bag?
(a) They did not have any irons or ironing boards.
(b) The dresses were all too expensive.
(c) The jackets were all too large.
(d) She did not like any of the clothes.
4. Did Ms. Hanff agree to do this?
(b) Only at first.
(d) Not at first.
5. Ms. Hanff admires the calm and quiet of London, but misses what?
(a) The weather of Miami.
(b) The chaos that reigns in New York.
(c) The comforts of Chicago.
(d) The beaches of Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Afterward Ms. Hanff went to see what?
2. Was Ms. Hanff impressed with the statue?
3. They visited Marlborough House but discovered what?
4. Did she have any luck at Buckingham Palace?
5. Ms. Hanff went to her publishers' office from where she was taken to _____________.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)