|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Saturday, June 19, Ms. Hanff called Pat Buckley for what reason?
(a) To ask for directions to St. Paul's Cathedral.
(b) To see if he would like to meet for dinner.
(c) In response to a note he sent her about a tour of London.
(d) To give him a complementary copy of her book.
2. Did she have any luck at Buckingham Palace?
(b) Not at first.
(d) Only at first.
3. Who is Laura Davidson?
(a) A friend of Ms. Hanff's.
(b) The fan who had invited Ms. Hanff to Oxford.
(c) Ms. Hanff's secretary.
(d) Ms. Hanff's niece.
4. That night Ms. Hanff had dinner with whom?
(a) Nora and Sheila.
(b) Leo and Ena.
(c) Henry Irving.
(d) Mr. Buckley.
5. On Wednesday, June 30, Ms. Hanff received what while attempting to eat her breakfast?
(a) Several phone calls.
(b) A letter.
(c) A text.
(d) A fax.
Short Answer Questions
1. Afterward, she went across the street to get some cold medicine and supplies only to discover what?
2. Ms. Hanff drove where with The Colonel?
3. That night, The Colonel called and when he learned of her trip to Oxford, he suggested what?
4. On the way, the Colonel entertained Ms. Hanff with what stories?
5. Why did Ms. Hanff feel this way?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)