|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what was Ms. Hanff afraid?
(a) Hostile fans.
(b) Getting lost.
(c) No one would show up to her book signing.
(d) Being the only one on the tour.
2. On Saturday, July 10, Ms. Hanff went where?
3. Ms. Hanff was shocked to discover what?
(a) The the play's lead was a friend of Ms. Hanff's.
(b) Henry Irving was buried there.
(c) The Tower of London had been used to hold royalty.
(d) Big Ben had been built in 1859.
4. What was Ms. Hanff surprised to find?
(a) She could get around London quite well on her own.
(b) No one at her book signing.
(c) A large group on the tour.
(d) A sizable line of people waiting for her.
5. Ms. Hanff spent most of the day in the dining room watching _________ and reading the newspaper.
(a) The employees.
(b) The locals.
(d) The other tourists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Afterward, they arrived where?
2. Was Ms. Hanff impressed with the statue?
3. Back at the hotel, Ms. Hanff read an article about her arrival in London and was amused by what?
4. On Wednesday, June 30, Ms. Hanff received what while attempting to eat her breakfast?
5. Describe Ms. Hanff's hotel room.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)