|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
2. Ms. Hanff had lunch at the Savoy with a reporter who was surprised at what?
(a) How many friends Ms. Hanff had made.
(b) All that Ms. Hanff had seen.
(c) How happy Ms. Hanff had been in London.
(d) How long Ms. Hanff had been in London.
3. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
(a) Her itinerary.
(b) A note Carmen had sent outlining the interviews she was to do over the next few days.
(c) The letters from her pen pal.
(d) The book she had written.
4. With what was this article to be printed?
(a) An article she wrote on American museums.
(b) An article she wrote on American tea.
(c) An article she wrote on American culture.
(d) An article she wrote on American fan mail.
5. What was realized when she arrived here?
(a) The store was closed by then.
(b) Her room was being cleaned.
(c) The play was sold out.
(d) The store was busy.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way back to his house, Mr. Buckley told Ms. Hanff about some work he did where?
2. When she returned to the hotel, Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley inviting her to go for a ride where?
3. Ms. Hanff was horrified when her friends insisted on having lunch at Claridge's without doing what?
4. Later Ms. Hanff went to Pat Buckley's home where they _______________.
5. Was Ms. Hanff impressed with the statue?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)