|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ms. Hanff do when she found out the publishers were not giving out her address to her fans?
(a) She told them to only give out her office address.
(b) She told Carmen to feel free to give out the address.
(c) She thanked them.
(d) She became very angry.
2. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
(a) St John's Chapel.
(b) The Royal Chapel.
(c) The Queen's Chapel.
(d) The Guards Chapel.
3. Mary Scott took Ms. Hanff on a walking tour of what?
4. Why did Ena ask her to do this?
(a) She was a portrait artist and had done the portraits of some celebrities.
(b) She wanted a portrait done of herself.
(c) She wanted company at the museum.
(d) She wanted to spend more time with Ms. Hanff.
5. Who was Ms. Hanff's fan at the airport?
(a) Sheila Doel.
(b) The Colonel.
(c) Pat Buckley.
(d) Frank Doel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Buckley and Ms. Hanff went to _________ where Shakespeare used to be a regular customer.
2. That night, Ms. Hanff met Joyce Grenfell, her husband, Reggie, and a couple from Australia where for dinner?
3. This place is a ____________________.
4. What prompted her to be interested in London?
5. Ms. Hanff finally had to put her foot down when Eddie suggested they do what, without changing?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)