|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
(a) Visit her family.
(b) Fly on a plane.
(c) Go to England.
(d) Visit her penpal.
2. What is a mew?
(a) A sound a cat makes.
(b) A church.
(c) A garden.
(d) A converted stone barn with no windows.
3. Where did she buy a dress?
(a) At a small boutique.
(b) At Macys.
(c) At Harvey Nichols.
(d) At Dillards.
4. About what did they talk?
(a) The neighborhood.
(b) Some of the sites of the city.
(c) The hotel.
5. Ena begged Ms. Hanff not to return home too early and to consider doing what?
(a) Staying in their country house for the summer.
(b) Renting a home for the summer.
(c) Staying at their home with them for the summer.
(d) Staying at the hotel for a few more weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Later in the day, Ms. Hanff and Nora Doel were interviewed where?
2. Ms. Hanff had wanted to see London ever since when?
3. On Friday, July 2, Ms. Hanff and The Colonel continued their journey to ________ where they went to the home of Laura Davidson.
4. Nora drove Ms. Hanff where for dinner?
5. That night, Ms. Hanff met Joyce Grenfell, her husband, Reggie, and a couple from Australia where for dinner?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)