|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what did they talk?
(a) The hotel.
(b) Some of the sites of the city.
(d) The neighborhood.
2. What prompted her to be interested in London?
(a) She liked Shakespeare.
(b) She learned of her English Quaker ancestry.
(c) She liked English architecture.
(d) She wanted to meet her pen pal.
3. First they visited the home of two elderly sisters whose house, Ms. Hanff learned, had once been haunted by a ghost who would grow upset when?
(a) They planned to take a trip.
(b) They stayed up late.
(c) They came home.
(d) They had guests over.
4. What did Ms. Hanff do when she found out the publishers were not giving out her address to her fans?
(a) She became very angry.
(b) She told them to only give out her office address.
(c) She told Carmen to feel free to give out the address.
(d) She thanked them.
5. Ms. Hanff had a delightful time and greatly enjoyed who?
(c) The server.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what was this article to be printed?
2. Ms. Hanff finally had to put her foot down when Eddie suggested they do what, without changing?
3. Ms. Hanff spent most of the day in the dining room watching _________ and reading the newspaper.
4. Did Ms. Hanff agree to do this?
5. Why was Ms. Hanff unable to see Joyce Grenfell present a dialogue at a church?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)