|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff went to see Buckingham Palace in hopes of what?
(a) Getting a tour.
(b) Spotting a royal.
(c) Learning about it's history.
(d) Taking good photographs.
2. Was Ellen Terry also buried at Westminster Abbey?
(c) At first.
(d) Not until years after her death.
3. On the way back to his house, Mr. Buckley told Ms. Hanff about some work he did where?
(a) In Hollywood.
(c) New York.
(d) Las Vegas.
4. Afterward, the Grenfells took Ms. Hanff on what?
(a) A walk.
(b) A carriage ride.
(c) A driving tour of London.
(d) A boat ride.
5. Where did she buy a dress?
(a) At Macys.
(b) At Harvey Nichols.
(c) At a small boutique.
(d) At Dillards.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Colonel took her where?
2. What did Ms. Hanff do when she found out the publishers were not giving out her address to her fans?
3. Ms. Hanff was asked to write three pages on what to be printed for the Reader's Digest?
4. On Friday, June 18, Ms. Hanff attempted to take a shower and discovered what?
5. Did she have any luck at Buckingham Palace?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)