|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Ms. Hanff taken after she left the airport?
(a) To London Bridge.
(b) To dinner.
(c) To her hotel.
(d) To her book signing.
2. Mary Scott took Ms. Hanff on a walking tour of what?
3. On the way, the Colonel entertained Ms. Hanff with what stories?
(a) Of his childhood.
(b) Of the British.
(c) How he tries to cheer travelers up in the airport.
(d) Mistakes made at the airport.
4. That afternoon, Ms. Hanff went for a walk in ____________ where she got lost.
(a) Regent's Park.
(b) Hyde Park.
(c) Prospect Park.
(d) Central Park.
5. Ms. Hanff went to her publishers' office from where she was taken to _____________.
(a) Her hotel.
(b) Her book signing.
(c) 84, Charing Cross Road.
(d) A play.
Short Answer Questions
1. First they visited the home of two elderly sisters whose house, Ms. Hanff learned, had once been haunted by a ghost who would grow upset when?
2. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
3. Describe the person in #13.
4. That night Ms. Hanff went to a dinner party and returned to the hotel feeling like what?
5. Ena begged Ms. Hanff not to return home too early and to consider doing what?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)