|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ena ask her to do this?
(a) She wanted a portrait done of herself.
(b) She was a portrait artist and had done the portraits of some celebrities.
(c) She wanted to spend more time with Ms. Hanff.
(d) She wanted company at the museum.
2. Ms. Hanff went out with a couple of friends from _________ who happened to be visiting London.
(d) New York.
3. Ms. Hanff went to St. Paul's Cathedral where she thought of who the entire time?
(a) St. Paul.
(b) John Donne.
(c) Mr. Buckley.
(d) Mr. Hanff.
4. On the way, Ms. Hanff stopped at Grosvenor Square to see what?
(a) The street performers.
(b) The fountains.
(c) The birds.
(d) The Roosevelt Memorial.
5. Ms. Hanff received a check from Reader's Digest that made it possible for her to extend her stay for how much longer?
(a) Ten more weeks.
(b) Five more weeks.
(c) Ten more days.
(d) Five more days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
2. Ms. Hanff met the Grenfells for dinner where?
3. The couple told Ms. Hanff they had once gone to New York City but were too afraid of what to leave their hotel room?
4. Mr. Buckley took Ms. Hanff to see Syon House and ___________.
5. Ms. Hanff admires the calm and quiet of London, but misses what?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)