|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Saturday, June 25, Ms. Hanff drove where with Mr. Buckley?
(a) To Cambridge.
(b) To Oxford.
(c) To St Albans.
(d) To Windsor.
2. Nora drove Ms. Hanff where for dinner?
(a) To an expensive restaurant.
(b) To Mr. Buckley's home.
(c) To her daughter's house.
(d) To her house.
3. Later in the day, Ms. Hanff and Nora Doel were interviewed where?
(a) At the hotel.
(b) At Broadcasting House.
(c) At 84, Charing Cross Road.
(d) At Nora's home.
4. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
5. Ms. Hanff went to lunch with Nora where she was told a story of how Nora and Frank once knew a rare book dealer who turned out to be what?
(a) A Russian spy.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A cop.
(d) A king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe the person in #13.
2. They visited Marlborough House but discovered what?
3. Back at the hotel, Ms. Hanff read an article about her arrival in London and was amused by what?
4. That night Ms. Hanff went to a dinner party and returned to the hotel feeling like what?
5. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)