|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That night, Ms. Hanff went to see a play with whom?
(a) Nora and Sheila.
(b) Mr. Buckley.
(c) Joyce Grenfell.
(d) The Colonel.
2. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
(a) Visit her family.
(b) Go to England.
(c) Visit her penpal.
(d) Fly on a plane.
3. About what were they asked?
(a) Why they decided to finally meet.
(b) What it was like meeting after so many years.
(c) How they met.
(d) What they plan to do together.
4. From there, Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley went to _________ where Mr. Buckley had once been a student and saw an historic wall where many of the past students had their names carved upon graduation, including Shelley.
5. Ms. Hanff went to lunch with Nora where she was told a story of how Nora and Frank once knew a rare book dealer who turned out to be what?
(a) A Russian spy.
(b) A king.
(c) A cop.
(d) A drug dealer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff had just boarded the flight to London despite what fact?
2. Instead, what did Ms. Hanff and her friends do?
3. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
4. Ms. Hanff went to Deusch's to get some of her royalties to pay for what?
5. What prompted her to be interested in London?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)