|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Ms. Hanff's fan at the airport?
(a) Pat Buckley.
(b) Frank Doel.
(c) The Colonel.
(d) Sheila Doel.
2. Ms. Hanff was also planning to use what to pay for her stay?
(a) Gifts from her family.
(b) Her advance on the book.
(c) Her most recent paycheck.
(d) The money she earned from a previous book.
3. Later Ms. Hanff went to Pat Buckley's home where they _______________.
(a) Discussed places to see.
(b) Watched a movie.
(c) Had dinner.
(d) Played bridge.
4. On Friday, June 18, Ms. Hanff attempted to take a shower and discovered what?
(a) The shower was not working.
(b) The shower was designed poorly.
(c) There was no hot water.
(d) There was only a bathtub.
5. Describe the person in #13.
(a) He was her pen pal for many years.
(b) He was a big man who had recently been widowed.
(c) She was the wife of her pen pal.
(d) He was an acquaintance of her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff had wanted to see London ever since when?
2. Ms. Hanff visited a handful of booksellers before going to what?
3. From there, Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley went to _________ where Mr. Buckley had once been a student and saw an historic wall where many of the past students had their names carved upon graduation, including Shelley.
4. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
5. Ms. Hunff felt this way about the other customers until when?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)