|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hunff commented on the ceremony of the guards doing what?
(a) Standing still.
(c) Locking the gate.
(d) Changing places.
2. From there, Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley went to _________ where Mr. Buckley had once been a student and saw an historic wall where many of the past students had their names carved upon graduation, including Shelley.
3. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
(a) Charing Cross Road.
(c) Q's Legacy.
(d) 84, Charing Cross Road.
4. Why did Ms. Hanff feel this way?
(a) She was happy to finally be visiting England.
(b) She was unsure what to do when she arrived.
(c) She was afraid no one would meet her plane.
(d) She was upset that her penpal had died.
5. Who was Ms. Hanff's fan at the airport?
(a) Pat Buckley.
(b) Frank Doel.
(c) Sheila Doel.
(d) The Colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nora drove Ms. Hanff where for dinner?
2. What prompted her to be interested in London?
3. They visited Marlborough House but discovered what?
4. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
5. Eddie and Isabel were conservative people at home. How did they act in London?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)