|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff finally had to put her foot down when Eddie suggested they do what, without changing?
(a) See A Midsummer's Night Dream.
(b) See a movie.
(c) Visit her new acquaintances.
(d) Go to dinner.
2. Ms. Hanff spent the day alone touring what?
(a) Battersea Park.
(b) Hyde Park.
(c) Saint James Park.
(d) Regent's Park.
3. Ms. Hanff had wanted to see London ever since when?
(a) She learned about London in school.
(b) She became Frank's pen pal.
(c) She was a small girl.
(d) She had read Shakespeare.
4. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
(b) 84, Charing Cross Road.
(c) Charing Cross Road.
(d) Q's Legacy.
5. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
(a) The Royal Chapel.
(b) The Guards Chapel.
(c) The Queen's Chapel.
(d) St John's Chapel.
Short Answer Questions
1. That night Ms. Hanff went to a dinner party and returned to the hotel feeling like what?
2. Later Ms. Hanff went to Pat Buckley's home where they _______________.
3. How did this fan help Ms. Hanff?
4. Ms. Hanff went out with a couple of friends from _________ who happened to be visiting London.
5. Who was supposed to meet Ms. Hanff at the airport?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)