|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hunff commented on the ceremony of the guards doing what?
(a) Standing still.
(b) Locking the gate.
(c) Changing places.
2. She was hoping to stay in London for how long?
(a) At least two months.
(b) At least a year.
(c) At least two weeks.
(d) At least six months.
3. Ms. Hanff went out with a couple of friends from _________ who happened to be visiting London.
(b) New York.
4. Ms. Hanff went to her publishers' office from where she was taken to _____________.
(a) 84, Charing Cross Road.
(b) Her hotel.
(c) A play.
(d) Her book signing.
5. When she returned to the hotel, Ms. Hanff found a note waiting for her from Joyce Grenfell. Who is Joyce?
(a) A neighbor from New York.
(b) A friend of her mother's.
(c) A fellow writer.
(d) A famous actress she had long admired.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Friday, June 18, Ms. Hanff attempted to take a shower and discovered what?
2. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
3. On Saturday, June 25, Ms. Hanff drove where with Mr. Buckley?
4. Ms. Hanff had wanted to see London ever since when?
5. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)