|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead, what did Ms. Hanff and her friends do?
(a) They stayed in.
(b) They went on a tour of London.
(c) They saw A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(d) They had a pleasant dinner.
2. On Saturday, June 25, Ms. Hanff drove where with Mr. Buckley?
(a) To Windsor.
(b) To Cambridge.
(c) To Oxford.
(d) To St Albans.
3. About what were they asked?
(a) What they plan to do together.
(b) What it was like meeting after so many years.
(c) How they met.
(d) Why they decided to finally meet.
4. Ms. Hanff spent the day alone touring what?
(a) Saint James Park.
(b) Battersea Park.
(c) Regent's Park.
(d) Hyde Park.
5. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
(a) She took a nap.
(b) She busied herself with other things.
(c) She read their letters again.
(d) She called them.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Sunday, June 20, Ms. Hanff visited ______________ where she met a ticket taker with whom she discussed roses.
2. Ms. Hanff finally had to put her foot down when Eddie suggested they do what, without changing?
3. First they visited the home of two elderly sisters whose house, Ms. Hanff learned, had once been haunted by a ghost who would grow upset when?
4. Ms. Hanff went out with a couple of friends from _________ who happened to be visiting London.
5. Ms. Hanff was also planning to use what to pay for her stay?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)