|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From there, Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley went to _________ where Mr. Buckley had once been a student and saw an historic wall where many of the past students had their names carved upon graduation, including Shelley.
2. On Saturday, June 25, Ms. Hanff drove where with Mr. Buckley?
(a) To St Albans.
(b) To Oxford.
(c) To Cambridge.
(d) To Windsor.
3. She was hoping to stay in London for how long?
(a) At least a year.
(b) At least six months.
(c) At least two weeks.
(d) At least two months.
4. What was realized when she arrived here?
(a) The store was busy.
(b) The play was sold out.
(c) The store was closed by then.
(d) Her room was being cleaned.
5. How did this fan help Ms. Hanff?
(a) He called a cab for her.
(b) He contacted her hotel to send a shuttle bus to pick her up.
(c) He helped her through Customs and to find Nora and Sheila.
(d) He carried her bags to her rental car.
Short Answer Questions
1. That night, Ms. Hanff went to see a play with whom?
2. Mr. Buckley and Ms. Hanff went to _________ where Shakespeare used to be a regular customer.
3. Instead, what did Ms. Hanff and her friends do?
4. Eddie and Isabel were conservative people at home. How did they act in London?
5. They visited Marlborough House but discovered what?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)