|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That night Ms. Hanff went to a dinner party and returned to the hotel feeling like what?
(a) A queen.
(b) A duchess.
(c) A native Londoner.
(d) A visitor.
2. Nora drove Ms. Hanff where for dinner?
(a) To Mr. Buckley's home.
(b) To her house.
(c) To her daughter's house.
(d) To an expensive restaurant.
3. Ms. Hanff spent the day alone touring what?
(a) Saint James Park.
(b) Battersea Park.
(c) Regent's Park.
(d) Hyde Park.
4. Later Ms. Hanff went to Pat Buckley's home where they _______________.
(a) Watched a movie.
(b) Discussed places to see.
(c) Had dinner.
(d) Played bridge.
5. What prompted her to be interested in London?
(a) She liked English architecture.
(b) She liked Shakespeare.
(c) She wanted to meet her pen pal.
(d) She learned of her English Quaker ancestry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was realized when she arrived here?
2. Ms. Hanff had just boarded the flight to London despite what fact?
3. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
4. Ms. Hanff went to lunch with Nora where she was told a story of how Nora and Frank once knew a rare book dealer who turned out to be what?
5. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)