|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From there, Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley went to _________ where Mr. Buckley had once been a student and saw an historic wall where many of the past students had their names carved upon graduation, including Shelley.
2. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
(a) Visit her family.
(b) Fly on a plane.
(c) Visit her penpal.
(d) Go to England.
3. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
(a) The Guards Chapel.
(b) The Royal Chapel.
(c) St John's Chapel.
(d) The Queen's Chapel.
4. Ms. Hunff commented on the ceremony of the guards doing what?
(a) Changing places.
(b) Locking the gate.
(c) Standing still.
5. Ms. Hanff went to lunch with Nora where she was told a story of how Nora and Frank once knew a rare book dealer who turned out to be what?
(a) A king.
(b) A Russian spy.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was supposed to meet Ms. Hanff at the airport?
2. Ms. Hanff visited a handful of booksellers before going to what?
3. What did Ms. Hanff do when she found out the publishers were not giving out her address to her fans?
4. On Friday, June 18, Ms. Hanff attempted to take a shower and discovered what?
5. What was Ms. Hanff surprised to find?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)