|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe the person in #13.
(a) He was a big man who had recently been widowed.
(b) He was an acquaintance of her family.
(c) He was her pen pal for many years.
(d) She was the wife of her pen pal.
2. Ms. Hanff had wanted to see London ever since when?
(a) She was a small girl.
(b) She had read Shakespeare.
(c) She became Frank's pen pal.
(d) She learned about London in school.
3. What was realized when she arrived here?
(a) The store was busy.
(b) Her room was being cleaned.
(c) The play was sold out.
(d) The store was closed by then.
4. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
(a) She took a nap.
(b) She called them.
(c) She busied herself with other things.
(d) She read their letters again.
5. Later Ms. Hanff went to Pat Buckley's home where they _______________.
(a) Watched a movie.
(b) Had dinner.
(c) Played bridge.
(d) Discussed places to see.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff had just boarded the flight to London despite what fact?
2. Later in the day, Ms. Hanff and Nora Doel were interviewed where?
3. She was hoping to stay in London for how long?
4. Ms. Hunff felt this way about the other customers until when?
5. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)