|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what were they asked?
(a) How they met.
(b) What they plan to do together.
(c) What it was like meeting after so many years.
(d) Why they decided to finally meet.
2. Ms. Hanff got a call from a fan who invited her to visit ___________. Ms. Hanff agreed because she wanted to see the college that John Donne, John Henry Newmann, and Arthur Quiller-Couch had attended, three writers whom Ms. Hanff credits with teaching her a great deal about writing.
3. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
(a) Charing Cross Road.
(b) St. Paul's Cathedral.
(c) London Bridge.
(d) Big Ben.
4. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
(a) Visit her penpal.
(b) Go to England.
(c) Fly on a plane.
(d) Visit her family.
5. Ms. Hanff finally had to put her foot down when Eddie suggested they do what, without changing?
(a) See a movie.
(b) See A Midsummer's Night Dream.
(c) Go to dinner.
(d) Visit her new acquaintances.
Short Answer Questions
1. Later Ms. Hanff went to Pat Buckley's home where they _______________.
2. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
3. Who was supposed to meet Ms. Hanff at the airport?
4. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
5. First they visited the home of two elderly sisters whose house, Ms. Hanff learned, had once been haunted by a ghost who would grow upset when?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)