|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff went to Deusch's to get some of her royalties to pay for what?
(a) Her travel expenses.
(b) Her meals.
(c) The hotel bill.
(d) Her souvenirs.
2. Ms. Hunff commented on the ceremony of the guards doing what?
(a) Changing places.
(b) Locking the gate.
(c) Standing still.
3. Mr. Buckley and Ms. Hanff went to _________ where Shakespeare used to be a regular customer.
(a) An inn.
(b) A theater.
(c) A pub.
(d) A store.
4. What prompted her to be interested in London?
(a) She liked English architecture.
(b) She learned of her English Quaker ancestry.
(c) She liked Shakespeare.
(d) She wanted to meet her pen pal.
5. Ms. Hanff was also planning to use what to pay for her stay?
(a) Her most recent paycheck.
(b) Gifts from her family.
(c) The money she earned from a previous book.
(d) Her advance on the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff went out with a couple of friends from _________ who happened to be visiting London.
2. Ms. Hanff finally had to put her foot down when Eddie suggested they do what, without changing?
3. Describe the person in #13.
4. Ms. Hanff visited a handful of booksellers before going to what?
5. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)