|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
(a) A note Carmen had sent outlining the interviews she was to do over the next few days.
(b) The letters from her pen pal.
(c) Her itinerary.
(d) The book she had written.
2. Ms. Hanff was also planning to use what to pay for her stay?
(a) Her advance on the book.
(b) Her most recent paycheck.
(c) Gifts from her family.
(d) The money she earned from a previous book.
3. What was realized when she arrived here?
(a) Her room was being cleaned.
(b) The store was busy.
(c) The play was sold out.
(d) The store was closed by then.
4. Ms. Hanff was ______________ the other customers.
(a) Surprised by.
(b) Worried about.
(c) Interested in.
(d) Annoyed by.
5. Who was supposed to meet Ms. Hanff at the airport?
(a) Mr. Buckley and a fan of her book.
(b) Frank Doel and his family.
(c) Ms. Hanff's cousin and the Doels.
(d) Nora and Sheila Doel and a fan of her book.
Short Answer Questions
1. She was hoping to stay in London for how long?
2. Ms. Hanff went to her publishers' office from where she was taken to _____________.
3. Nora drove Ms. Hanff where for dinner?
4. What had her brother given her?
5. Later in the day, Ms. Hanff and Nora Doel were interviewed where?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)