|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff went to lunch with Nora where she was told a story of how Nora and Frank once knew a rare book dealer who turned out to be what?
(a) A cop.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A king.
(d) A Russian spy.
2. What was realized when she arrived here?
(a) The store was busy.
(b) The store was closed by then.
(c) The play was sold out.
(d) Her room was being cleaned.
3. What was Ms. Hanff surprised to find?
(a) A large group on the tour.
(b) She could get around London quite well on her own.
(c) No one at her book signing.
(d) A sizable line of people waiting for her.
4. Instead, what did Ms. Hanff and her friends do?
(a) They had a pleasant dinner.
(b) They saw A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(c) They went on a tour of London.
(d) They stayed in.
5. Ms. Hanff got a call from a fan who invited her to visit ___________. Ms. Hanff agreed because she wanted to see the college that John Donne, John Henry Newmann, and Arthur Quiller-Couch had attended, three writers whom Ms. Hanff credits with teaching her a great deal about writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
2. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
3. Why did Ms. Hanff feel this way?
4. Ms. Hanff finally had to put her foot down when Eddie suggested they do what, without changing?
5. About what did Ms. Hanff learn while at dinner with Nora and her daughter?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)