|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
(a) Big Ben.
(b) St. Paul's Cathedral.
(c) Charing Cross Road.
(d) London Bridge.
2. About what were they asked?
(a) What they plan to do together.
(b) How they met.
(c) Why they decided to finally meet.
(d) What it was like meeting after so many years.
3. About what did Ms. Hanff learn while at dinner with Nora and her daughter?
(a) English history.
(b) Life in England.
(c) Places to visit.
(d) More about the wife and daughter of her pen pal.
4. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
(a) The Royal Chapel.
(b) St John's Chapel.
(c) The Guards Chapel.
(d) The Queen's Chapel.
5. What was Ms. Hanff surprised to find?
(a) A large group on the tour.
(b) No one at her book signing.
(c) A sizable line of people waiting for her.
(d) She could get around London quite well on her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back at the hotel, Ms. Hanff read an article about her arrival in London and was amused by what?
2. What had her brother given her?
3. On Saturday, June 25, Ms. Hanff drove where with Mr. Buckley?
4. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
5. First they visited the home of two elderly sisters whose house, Ms. Hanff learned, had once been haunted by a ghost who would grow upset when?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)