|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 20; Monday, June 21; Tuesday, June 22; Wednesday, June 23; Thursday, June 24; Friday, June 25; and Saturday, June 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At a going away party, several friends had given her a gift certificate to __________.
2. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
(a) She read their letters again.
(b) She took a nap.
(c) She called them.
(d) She busied herself with other things.
3. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
(a) Fly on a plane.
(b) Go to England.
(c) Visit her family.
(d) Visit her penpal.
4. What did Ms. Hanff learn about the ceremony of the guards?
(a) They had been doing this for over one thousand years.
(b) They had done that every night for more than seven hundred years.
(c) They do this every day.
(d) They only stop at night.
5. Ms. Hanff went out with a couple of friends from _________ who happened to be visiting London.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Saturday, June 19, Ms. Hanff called Pat Buckley for what reason?
2. Ms. Hunff commented on the ceremony of the guards doing what?
3. They visited Marlborough House but discovered what?
4. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
5. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)