|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Saturday, July 10, Ms. Hanff went where?
2. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
(a) Her itinerary.
(b) A note Carmen had sent outlining the interviews she was to do over the next few days.
(c) The letters from her pen pal.
(d) The book she had written.
3. To stretch her wardrobe, Ms. Hanff went to Harrods to buy what?
(a) A pant suit.
(b) Another jacket.
(c) Another dress.
(d) An iron and ironing board.
4. What prompted her to be interested in London?
(a) She learned of her English Quaker ancestry.
(b) She wanted to meet her pen pal.
(c) She liked English architecture.
(d) She liked Shakespeare.
5. Who are Nora and Sheila Doel?
(a) The friends of her pen pal at Marks and Co.
(b) The sisters of her pen pal at Marks and Co.
(c) The daughters of her pen pal at Marks and Co.
(d) The wife and daughter of her pen pal at Marks & Co.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before reaching their destination, Ms. Hanff told the Colonel about what of which a friend had once sent her a postcard?
2. On Friday, July 2, Ms. Hanff and The Colonel continued their journey to ________ where they went to the home of Laura Davidson.
3. At a going away party, several friends had given her a gift certificate to __________.
4. That night Ms. Hanff went to a dinner party and returned to the hotel feeling like what?
5. Afterward where did they visit?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)