|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what did this place make her think?
(a) Her home.
(b) The streets of New York.
(d) Breakfast at Tiffany's.
2. What was Ms. Hanff surprised to find?
(a) A large group on the tour.
(b) No one at her book signing.
(c) She could get around London quite well on her own.
(d) A sizable line of people waiting for her.
3. On Tuesday, June 29, Ms. Hanff decided to take it easy. Why?
(a) It was raining.
(b) To nurse a cold she caught.
(c) She was tired.
(d) Everyone else had plans.
4. Ms. Hanff was ______________ the other customers.
(a) Annoyed by.
(b) Surprised by.
(c) Worried about.
(d) Interested in.
5. Mr. Buckley and Ms. Hanff went to _________ where Shakespeare used to be a regular customer.
(a) A pub.
(b) A store.
(c) A theater.
(d) An inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way back to his house, Mr. Buckley told Ms. Hanff about some work he did where?
2. Ena begged Ms. Hanff not to return home too early and to consider doing what?
3. That night Ena arrived with what for Ms. Hanff's cold?
4. About what were they asked?
5. Ms. Hanff finds all of these people she meets to be what?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)