|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That night, Ms. Hanff went to see a play with whom?
(a) The Colonel.
(b) Joyce Grenfell.
(c) Nora and Sheila.
(d) Mr. Buckley.
2. On Wednesday, June 30, Ms. Hanff received what while attempting to eat her breakfast?
(a) A letter.
(b) Several phone calls.
(c) A text.
(d) A fax.
3. Ms. Hanff went to lunch with Nora where she was told a story of how Nora and Frank once knew a rare book dealer who turned out to be what?
(a) A king.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A Russian spy.
(d) A cop.
4. At a going away party, several friends had given her a gift certificate to __________.
5. Instead, what did Ms. Hanff and her friends do?
(a) They had a pleasant dinner.
(b) They stayed in.
(c) They went on a tour of London.
(d) They saw A Midsummer Night's Dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Grenfell drove Ms. Hanff home afterward, having difficulty finding a way to get to the hotel's front door. Why?
2. Ms. Hunff felt this way about the other customers until when?
3. Of what was Ms. Hanff afraid?
4. Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley offering what?
5. Ms. Hanff's fans appear to be becoming what?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)