|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Friday, July 2, Ms. Hanff and The Colonel continued their journey to ________ where they went to the home of Laura Davidson.
2. Afterward where did they visit?
3. On Saturday, June 25, Ms. Hanff drove where with Mr. Buckley?
(a) To Oxford.
(b) To St Albans.
(c) To Windsor.
(d) To Cambridge.
4. With what was this article to be printed?
(a) An article she wrote on American culture.
(b) An article she wrote on American tea.
(c) An article she wrote on American fan mail.
(d) An article she wrote on American museums.
5. Ms. Hanff discovers how different London is from what city?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff drove where with The Colonel?
2. What are two themes of the novel that are touched upon?
3. Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley offering what?
4. Mary Scott took Ms. Hanff on a walking tour of what?
5. Ms. Grenfell drove Ms. Hanff home afterward, having difficulty finding a way to get to the hotel's front door. Why?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)