|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley then drove around the city and saw what?
(a) The Tower of London.
(b) Russell Square.
(c) National Gallery.
(d) Big Ben.
2. That night Ms. Hanff went to a dinner party and returned to the hotel feeling like what?
(a) A visitor.
(b) A native Londoner.
(c) A queen.
(d) A duchess.
3. Ms. Hanff had a delightful time and greatly enjoyed who?
(d) The server.
4. From there, Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley went to _________ where Mr. Buckley had once been a student and saw an historic wall where many of the past students had their names carved upon graduation, including Shelley.
5. Ms. Hanff spent the day alone touring what?
(a) Regent's Park.
(b) Battersea Park.
(c) Hyde Park.
(d) Saint James Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did this fan help Ms. Hanff?
2. Afterward, they saw what play?
3. Ms. Hanff admires the calm and quiet of London, but misses what?
4. Ms. Hunff commented on the ceremony of the guards doing what?
5. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)