|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That night Ms. Hanff went to a dinner party and returned to the hotel feeling like what?
(a) A queen.
(b) A native Londoner.
(c) A visitor.
(d) A duchess.
2. Ms. Hanff was ______________ the other customers.
(a) Annoyed by.
(b) Surprised by.
(c) Interested in.
(d) Worried about.
3. Ms. Hanff went to Deusch's to get some of her royalties to pay for what?
(a) The hotel bill.
(b) Her meals.
(c) Her travel expenses.
(d) Her souvenirs.
4. What is a mew?
(a) A sound a cat makes.
(b) A garden.
(c) A church.
(d) A converted stone barn with no windows.
5. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff's fans appear to be becoming what?
2. Ms. Hanff was asked to write three pages on what to be printed for the Reader's Digest?
3. Describe the person in #13.
4. Ms. Hanff had a delightful time and greatly enjoyed who?
5. Ms. Hanff went out with a couple of friends from _________ who happened to be visiting London.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)