|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eddie and Isabel were conservative people at home. How did they act in London?
2. Ms. Hanff was also planning to use what to pay for her stay?
(a) Her most recent paycheck.
(b) The money she earned from a previous book.
(c) Gifts from her family.
(d) Her advance on the book.
3. What did they do at this location?
(a) They stopped for drinks.
(b) They ate icecream.
(c) They got dessert.
(d) They had lunch.
4. Whose house did they go to?
5. Ms. Grenfell drove Ms. Hanff home afterward, having difficulty finding a way to get to the hotel's front door. Why?
(a) Because there was a great deal of traffic.
(b) Because her car was too large for the street.
(c) Because of all the one way streets that surround it.
(d) Because the road was blocked off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ms. Hanff feel this way?
2. On Sunday, July 4, Ms. Hanff had lunch with whom?
3. Ms. Hanff finds all of these people she meets to be what?
4. Ms. Hanff went to the hotel bar where she had ____________, which she had to teach the bartender to make.
5. That night, Ms. Hanff went to see a play with whom?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)