|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff finally had to put her foot down when Eddie suggested they do what, without changing?
(a) See A Midsummer's Night Dream.
(b) Go to dinner.
(c) See a movie.
(d) Visit her new acquaintances.
2. On Sunday, June 27, Ms. Hanff went to services where and instantly discovered she was the center of attention, causing her a great deal of discomfort?
(a) At the Guards Chapel.
(b) At the Queen's Chapel.
(c) At the Royal Chapel.
(d) At St John's Chapel.
3. First they visited the home of two elderly sisters whose house, Ms. Hanff learned, had once been haunted by a ghost who would grow upset when?
(a) They came home.
(b) They stayed up late.
(c) They planned to take a trip.
(d) They had guests over.
4. Later Ms. Hanff went to Pat Buckley's home where they _______________.
(a) Watched a movie.
(b) Had dinner.
(c) Played bridge.
(d) Discussed places to see.
5. That night, Ms. Hanff went to dinner with whom?
(a) Mr. Buckley.
(b) Leo Marks and his wife, Ena.
(c) Nora and Sheila Doel.
(d) The Colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff admires the calm and quiet of London, but misses what?
2. Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley then drove around the city and saw what?
3. Ms. Hanff drove where with The Colonel?
4. Ms. Hanff went to see Buckingham Palace in hopes of what?
5. Afterward, they arrived where?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)