|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff visited a handful of booksellers before going to what?
(a) A play.
(b) The park.
(c) A book signing for her book.
(d) A tour of the Tower of London.
2. About what did they talk?
(a) Some of the sites of the city.
(b) The neighborhood.
(d) The hotel.
3. At a going away party, several friends had given her a gift certificate to __________.
4. Who are Nora and Sheila Doel?
(a) The sisters of her pen pal at Marks and Co.
(b) The friends of her pen pal at Marks and Co.
(c) The wife and daughter of her pen pal at Marks & Co.
(d) The daughters of her pen pal at Marks and Co.
5. On Tuesday, June 29, Ms. Hanff decided to take it easy. Why?
(a) Everyone else had plans.
(b) It was raining.
(c) She was tired.
(d) To nurse a cold she caught.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff's fans appear to be becoming what?
2. That night, Ms. Hanff went to dinner with whom?
3. First they visited the home of two elderly sisters whose house, Ms. Hanff learned, had once been haunted by a ghost who would grow upset when?
4. When she returned to the hotel, Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley inviting her to go for a ride where?
5. From there, Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley went to _________ where Mr. Buckley had once been a student and saw an historic wall where many of the past students had their names carved upon graduation, including Shelley.
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)