|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That afternoon, Ms. Hanff went for a walk in ____________ where she got lost.
(a) Regent's Park.
(b) Central Park.
(c) Hyde Park.
(d) Prospect Park.
2. What prompted her to be interested in London?
(a) She liked English architecture.
(b) She learned of her English Quaker ancestry.
(c) She wanted to meet her pen pal.
(d) She liked Shakespeare.
3. Describe the person in #13.
(a) He was an acquaintance of her family.
(b) He was a big man who had recently been widowed.
(c) He was her pen pal for many years.
(d) She was the wife of her pen pal.
4. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
(a) Charing Cross Road.
(c) Q's Legacy.
(d) 84, Charing Cross Road.
5. That night Ms. Hanff went to a dinner party and returned to the hotel feeling like what?
(a) A native Londoner.
(b) A visitor.
(c) A duchess.
(d) A queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hunff commented on the ceremony of the guards doing what?
2. What had her brother given her?
3. Ms. Hanff went to her publishers' office from where she was taken to _____________.
4. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
5. What was Ms. Hanff surprised to find?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)