|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did this stop cause?
(a) Confusion in their location.
(b) A delay in their travel.
(c) A sensation among the villagers.
(d) Irritation among the locals.
2. Ms. Grenfell drove Ms. Hanff home afterward, having difficulty finding a way to get to the hotel's front door. Why?
(a) Because of all the one way streets that surround it.
(b) Because there was a great deal of traffic.
(c) Because her car was too large for the street.
(d) Because the road was blocked off.
3. Afterward, they went back to Laura's for _______ and then returned to London.
4. Before reaching their destination, Ms. Hanff told the Colonel about what of which a friend had once sent her a postcard?
(a) A little inn near there.
(b) A little village near there.
(c) A museum near there.
(d) A monument near there.
5. Ms. Hanff finds all of these people she meets to be what?
(a) Kind and generous.
(b) Friendly but nosy.
(c) Annoying and rude.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Sunday, June 27, Ms. Hanff went to services where and instantly discovered she was the center of attention, causing her a great deal of discomfort?
2. On Saturday, June 25, Ms. Hanff drove where with Mr. Buckley?
3. Instead, what did Ms. Hanff and her friends do?
4. Afterward, they saw what play?
5. What was realized when she arrived here?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)