|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This place is a ____________________.
(a) Tourist trap.
(b) Favorite of locals.
(c) Waste of time.
2. Eddie and Isabel were conservative people at home. How did they act in London?
3. Ms. Hanff had a delightful time and greatly enjoyed who?
(b) The server.
4. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
(a) Charing Cross Road.
(b) St. Paul's Cathedral.
(c) Big Ben.
(d) London Bridge.
5. Ms. Hanff went to the hotel bar where she had ____________, which she had to teach the bartender to make.
(a) A gin martini.
(b) A vodka tonic.
(c) A daquiri.
(d) A margarita.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what did this place make her think?
2. Ms. Hanff was asked to write three pages on what to be printed for the Reader's Digest?
3. First they visited the home of two elderly sisters whose house, Ms. Hanff learned, had once been haunted by a ghost who would grow upset when?
4. Ms. Hanff was horrified when her friends insisted on having lunch at Claridge's without doing what?
5. On Sunday, July 4, Ms. Hanff had lunch with whom?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)