|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house did they go to?
2. What did this person recommend to Ms. Hanff?
(a) Places to sit and relax.
(b) Places to buy books.
(c) Places she could visit.
(d) Places to eat.
3. Afterward, she went across the street to get some cold medicine and supplies only to discover what?
(a) A bulletin board covered in questionable advertisements.
(b) The store was closed.
(c) They did not sell cold medicine.
(d) They were out of all the cold medication.
4. What are two themes of the novel that are touched upon?
(a) Luxury and friendship.
(b) Poverty and desire.
(c) Family and poverty.
(d) Friendship and fanfare.
5. Nora drove Ms. Hanff where for dinner?
(a) To her house.
(b) To Mr. Buckley's home.
(c) To her daughter's house.
(d) To an expensive restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ms. Hanff do when she found out the publishers were not giving out her address to her fans?
2. Afterward, they went back to Laura's for _______ and then returned to London.
3. What had her brother given her?
4. What did this stop cause?
5. What was realized when she arrived here?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)