|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ms. Hanff surprised to find?
(a) She could get around London quite well on her own.
(b) A sizable line of people waiting for her.
(c) A large group on the tour.
(d) No one at her book signing.
2. That night, Ms. Hanff had dinner with whom?
(a) Mr. Buckley.
(b) Jean and Ted Ely.
(c) Nora and Sheila.
(d) Leo and Ena.
3. Why did she end up only buying a shoulder bag?
(a) They did not have any irons or ironing boards.
(b) The dresses were all too expensive.
(c) The jackets were all too large.
(d) She did not like any of the clothes.
4. From there, Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley went to _________ where Mr. Buckley had once been a student and saw an historic wall where many of the past students had their names carved upon graduation, including Shelley.
5. On Saturday, June 25, Ms. Hanff drove where with Mr. Buckley?
(a) To Oxford.
(b) To Windsor.
(c) To St Albans.
(d) To Cambridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Friday, July 9, Ms. Hanff did what?
2. Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley then drove around the city and saw what?
3. That night, Ms. Hanff met Joyce Grenfell, her husband, Reggie, and a couple from Australia where for dinner?
4. Did Ms. Hanff agree to do this?
5. Mr. Buckley and Ms. Hanff went to _________ where Shakespeare used to be a regular customer.
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)