|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ena ask her to do this?
(a) She was a portrait artist and had done the portraits of some celebrities.
(b) She wanted company at the museum.
(c) She wanted to spend more time with Ms. Hanff.
(d) She wanted a portrait done of herself.
2. Ms. Hanff was ______________ the other customers.
(a) Worried about.
(b) Annoyed by.
(c) Interested in.
(d) Surprised by.
3. Ms. Hanff finds all of these people she meets to be what?
(a) Friendly but nosy.
(b) Annoying and rude.
(d) Kind and generous.
4. Was Ellen Terry also buried at Westminster Abbey?
(a) Not until years after her death.
(b) At first.
5. On the way to dinner, they stopped at Waterlow Park where they could see what?
(a) Big Ben.
(b) The Tower of London.
(c) The dome of St. Paul's Cathedral.
(d) Mr. Hanff's hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did they do at this location?
2. Ms. Hanff was shocked to discover what?
3. On Sunday, July 11, Ms. Hanff went to see what with Nora and Sheila?
4. Eddie and Isabel were conservative people at home. How did they act in London?
5. That night, The Colonel called and when he learned of her trip to Oxford, he suggested what?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)