|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Colonel took her where?
(a) The museum.
(b) The monument.
(c) The little village.
(d) The little inn.
2. Later that afternoon, Ms. Hanff spent the afternoon in ________ where she recalled an afternoon in New York where she and two friends had a picnic on Dog Hill that was interrupted by a group of hungry dogs.
(a) Chelsea Physic Garden.
(b) Brockwell Park.
(c) Battersea Park.
(d) St. James Park.
3. When she was done, why did she take the bus?
(a) She wanted to see what the city looked like from a bus.
(b) It was raining.
(c) She was tired.
(d) She did not feel well.
4. That night, Ms. Hanff met Joyce Grenfell, her husband, Reggie, and a couple from Australia where for dinner?
(a) At the Waldorf.
(b) At Terra.
(c) At Clos Maggiore.
(d) At Piccadilly Restaurant.
5. On Sunday, July 11, Ms. Hanff went to see what with Nora and Sheila?
(a) The Tower of London.
(b) Big Ben.
(c) A play.
(d) Westminster Abbey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Afterward, they saw what play?
2. From there, Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley went to _________ where Mr. Buckley had once been a student and saw an historic wall where many of the past students had their names carved upon graduation, including Shelley.
3. Afterward, the Grenfells took Ms. Hanff on what?
4. On Saturday, July 10, Ms. Hanff went where?
5. What did Ms. Hanff learn about the ceremony of the guards?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)