|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Outside the Abbey, they passed what?
(a) A museum.
(b) The War Office.
(c) A fountain.
(d) A monument.
2. Ms. Hanff drove where with The Colonel?
(a) To Woodstock.
(b) To Marston.
(c) To Summertown.
(d) To Stratford-on-Avon.
3. Ms. Hanff was ______________ the other customers.
(a) Annoyed by.
(b) Interested in.
(c) Worried about.
(d) Surprised by.
4. That night Ena arrived with what for Ms. Hanff's cold?
(a) A souvenir.
(b) A book.
(c) A letter.
(d) Some home remedies.
5. What was Ms. Hanff surprised to find?
(a) A large group on the tour.
(b) A sizable line of people waiting for her.
(c) No one at her book signing.
(d) She could get around London quite well on her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. That night, Ms. Hanff had dinner with whom?
2. On Friday, July 9, Ms. Hanff did what?
3. On the way, Ms. Hanff stopped at Grosvenor Square to see what?
4. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
5. On Wednesday, June 30, Ms. Hanff received what while attempting to eat her breakfast?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)