|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did they do at this location?
(a) They stopped for drinks.
(b) They got dessert.
(c) They had lunch.
(d) They ate icecream.
2. Describe Ms. Hanff's hotel room.
3. Afterward, she went across the street to get some cold medicine and supplies only to discover what?
(a) They did not sell cold medicine.
(b) The store was closed.
(c) A bulletin board covered in questionable advertisements.
(d) They were out of all the cold medication.
4. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
(a) The Royal Chapel.
(b) The Queen's Chapel.
(c) St John's Chapel.
(d) The Guards Chapel.
5. This place is a ____________________.
(a) Favorite of locals.
(c) Waste of time.
(d) Tourist trap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are two themes of the novel that are touched upon?
2. On Wednesday, June 30, Ms. Hanff received what while attempting to eat her breakfast?
3. Ms. Hanff went to Deusch's to get some of her royalties to pay for what?
4. The Colonel took her where?
5. She also made arrangements to meet a friend of whom?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)