|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ms. Hanff learn about the ceremony of the guards?
(a) They do this every day.
(b) They had done that every night for more than seven hundred years.
(c) They had been doing this for over one thousand years.
(d) They only stop at night.
2. That night, The Colonel called and when he learned of her trip to Oxford, he suggested what?
(a) He drive her and they stay overnight in Stratford-on-Avon.
(b) He drive her and they stay overnight in Marston.
(c) He drive her and they stay overnight in Woodstock.
(d) He drive her and they stay overnight in Summertown.
3. Ms. Hanff discovers how different London is from what city?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
4. Was Ellen Terry also buried at Westminster Abbey?
(c) At first.
(d) Not until years after her death.
5. Ms. Hanff had a delightful time and greatly enjoyed who?
(b) The server.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ms. Hanff do when she found out the publishers were not giving out her address to her fans?
2. Ms. Hanff thinks how a park reflects the people of the city it is in, and how much she would miss ________________ if she ever left New York.
3. That night Ms. Hanff went to a dinner party and returned to the hotel feeling like what?
4. When she returned to the hotel, Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley inviting her to go for a ride where?
5. Ms. Hanff visited a handful of booksellers before going to what?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)