|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley then drove around the city and saw what?
(a) The Tower of London.
(b) Russell Square.
(c) National Gallery.
(d) Big Ben.
2. Ms. Hanff returned to Marks & Co. with a photographer from __________________ to take more pictures.
(c) Elle Magazine.
(d) Reader's Digest.
3. Ms. Hanff had a delightful time and greatly enjoyed who?
(b) The server.
4. When she returned to the hotel, Ms. Hanff found a note waiting for her from Joyce Grenfell. Who is Joyce?
(a) A famous actress she had long admired.
(b) A fellow writer.
(c) A friend of her mother's.
(d) A neighbor from New York.
5. Ms. Hanff thinks how a park reflects the people of the city it is in, and how much she would miss ________________ if she ever left New York.
(a) Madison Square Park.
(b) Prospect Park.
(c) Washington Square Park.
(d) Central Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
2. Why did Ena ask her to do this?
3. Mr. Buckley sent a thank you note for what?
4. Ena begged Ms. Hanff not to return home too early and to consider doing what?
5. On the way, the Colonel entertained Ms. Hanff with what stories?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)