|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff had lunch at the Savoy with a reporter who was surprised at what?
(a) How happy Ms. Hanff had been in London.
(b) All that Ms. Hanff had seen.
(c) How many friends Ms. Hanff had made.
(d) How long Ms. Hanff had been in London.
2. On Saturday, June 25, Ms. Hanff drove where with Mr. Buckley?
(a) To Windsor.
(b) To St Albans.
(c) To Cambridge.
(d) To Oxford.
3. Ms. Hanff went to lunch with Nora where she was told a story of how Nora and Frank once knew a rare book dealer who turned out to be what?
(a) A Russian spy.
(b) A king.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A cop.
4. Afterward Ms. Hanff went to see what?
(a) The National Portrait Gallery.
(b) The Tower of London.
(c) Big Ben.
(d) The Temple.
5. Ms. Hanff was horrified when her friends insisted on having lunch at Claridge's without doing what?
(a) Inviting her.
(b) Inviting their other friends.
(c) Making reservations.
(d) Returning to the hotel to change.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ena ask her to do this?
2. Ms. Hunff felt this way about the other customers until when?
3. To stretch her wardrobe, Ms. Hanff went to Harrods to buy what?
4. She also made arrangements to meet a friend of whom?
5. On Friday, July 9, Ms. Hanff did what?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)