|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Colonel took her where?
(a) The little village.
(b) The museum.
(c) The little inn.
(d) The monument.
2. Afterward, they arrived where?
3. This place is a ____________________.
(b) Favorite of locals.
(c) Tourist trap.
(d) Waste of time.
4. That night Ms. Hanff had dinner with whom?
(a) Mr. Buckley.
(b) Henry Irving.
(c) Leo and Ena.
(d) Nora and Sheila.
5. Afterward, the Grenfells took Ms. Hanff on what?
(a) A boat ride.
(b) A walk.
(c) A driving tour of London.
(d) A carriage ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff drove where with The Colonel?
2. What did Ms. Hanff learn about the ceremony of the guards?
3. Ms. Hanff had a delightful time and greatly enjoyed who?
4. Ena begged Ms. Hanff not to return home too early and to consider doing what?
5. When she returned to the hotel, Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley inviting her to go for a ride where?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)