|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That night, Ms. Hanff met Joyce Grenfell, her husband, Reggie, and a couple from Australia where for dinner?
(a) At Clos Maggiore.
(b) At Terra.
(c) At the Waldorf.
(d) At Piccadilly Restaurant.
2. Afterward, they saw what play?
(a) King Lear.
(b) The Tempest.
(c) A Midsummer's Night Dream.
3. On the way, Ms. Hanff stopped at Grosvenor Square to see what?
(a) The fountains.
(b) The birds.
(c) The Roosevelt Memorial.
(d) The street performers.
4. What did this stop cause?
(a) Irritation among the locals.
(b) A delay in their travel.
(c) A sensation among the villagers.
(d) Confusion in their location.
5. She also made arrangements to meet a friend of whom?
(a) Her neighbor in New York.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Mr. Buckley.
Short Answer Questions
1. That night Ms. Hanff went to a dinner party and returned to the hotel feeling like what?
2. Ms. Hanff had lunch at the Savoy with a reporter who was surprised at what?
3. From there, Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley went to _________ where Mr. Buckley had once been a student and saw an historic wall where many of the past students had their names carved upon graduation, including Shelley.
4. First they visited the home of two elderly sisters whose house, Ms. Hanff learned, had once been haunted by a ghost who would grow upset when?
5. Ms. Hanff finds all of these people she meets to be what?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)