|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff got a call from a fan who invited her to visit ___________. Ms. Hanff agreed because she wanted to see the college that John Donne, John Henry Newmann, and Arthur Quiller-Couch had attended, three writers whom Ms. Hanff credits with teaching her a great deal about writing.
2. What did this stop cause?
(a) Irritation among the locals.
(b) Confusion in their location.
(c) A sensation among the villagers.
(d) A delay in their travel.
3. Ms. Hanff drove where with The Colonel?
(a) To Stratford-on-Avon.
(b) To Woodstock.
(c) To Marston.
(d) To Summertown.
4. Why did Ena ask her to do this?
(a) She wanted to spend more time with Ms. Hanff.
(b) She wanted a portrait done of herself.
(c) She wanted company at the museum.
(d) She was a portrait artist and had done the portraits of some celebrities.
5. Was Ms. Hanff impressed with the statue?
(c) Only at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. First they visited the home of two elderly sisters whose house, Ms. Hanff learned, had once been haunted by a ghost who would grow upset when?
2. The Colonel took her where?
3. Ms. Hanff met the Grenfells for dinner where?
4. On the way, Ms. Hanff stopped at Grosvenor Square to see what?
5. On Saturday, June 25, Ms. Hanff drove where with Mr. Buckley?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)