|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ms. Hanff do when she found out the publishers were not giving out her address to her fans?
(a) She told them to only give out her office address.
(b) She became very angry.
(c) She told Carmen to feel free to give out the address.
(d) She thanked them.
2. Ms. Hanff went to St. Paul's Cathedral where she thought of who the entire time?
(a) Mr. Buckley.
(b) John Donne.
(c) Mr. Hanff.
(d) St. Paul.
3. Afterward, they saw what play?
(a) A Midsummer's Night Dream.
(b) King Lear.
(c) The Tempest.
4. On Sunday, July 11, Ms. Hanff went to see what with Nora and Sheila?
(a) Big Ben.
(b) Westminster Abbey.
(c) The Tower of London.
(d) A play.
5. Was Ms. Hanff impressed with the statue?
(a) Only at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eddie and Isabel were conservative people at home. How did they act in London?
2. Later Ms. Hanff went to Pat Buckley's home where they _______________.
3. Ms. Hanff went to lunch with Nora where she was told a story of how Nora and Frank once knew a rare book dealer who turned out to be what?
4. What happened when she tried to have lunch in the shop?
5. Ms. Hanff went out with a couple of friends from _________ who happened to be visiting London.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)