|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. First they visited the home of two elderly sisters whose house, Ms. Hanff learned, had once been haunted by a ghost who would grow upset when?
(a) They came home.
(b) They planned to take a trip.
(c) They had guests over.
(d) They stayed up late.
2. Ms. Hanff went to St. Paul's Cathedral where she thought of who the entire time?
(a) St. Paul.
(b) Mr. Buckley.
(c) Mr. Hanff.
(d) John Donne.
3. Ms. Hanff was horrified when her friends insisted on having lunch at Claridge's without doing what?
(a) Returning to the hotel to change.
(b) Inviting their other friends.
(c) Making reservations.
(d) Inviting her.
4. Ms. Hanff's fans appear to be becoming what?
(c) Her friends.
5. Ms. Hanff was ______________ the other customers.
(a) Worried about.
(b) Interested in.
(c) Surprised by.
(d) Annoyed by.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did this stop cause?
2. What happened when she tried to have lunch in the shop?
3. On Saturday, June 25, Ms. Hanff drove where with Mr. Buckley?
4. Ms. Grenfell drove Ms. Hanff home afterward, having difficulty finding a way to get to the hotel's front door. Why?
5. Mr. Buckley and Ms. Hanff went to _________ where Shakespeare used to be a regular customer.
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)