|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A guard in a wool uniform sat on what?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A horse.
(c) A bench.
(d) A Hummer.
2. Was Ms. Hanff impressed with the statue?
(a) Only at first.
3. On Saturday, July 10, Ms. Hanff went where?
4. They visited Marlborough House but discovered what?
(a) It was closed.
(b) It was very expensive.
(c) It was under repair.
(d) It was very crowded.
5. Ms. Hanff discovers how different London is from what city?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff went to Deusch's to get some of her royalties to pay for what?
2. Instead, what did Ms. Hanff and her friends do?
3. Ms. Hunff commented on the ceremony of the guards doing what?
4. Afterward, the Grenfells took Ms. Hanff on what?
5. Ms. Hanff went out with a couple of friends from _________ who happened to be visiting London.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)