|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the way to dinner, they stopped at Waterlow Park where they could see what?
(a) Mr. Hanff's hotel.
(b) Big Ben.
(c) The dome of St. Paul's Cathedral.
(d) The Tower of London.
2. Ena asked if Ms. Hanff would do what?
(a) Stay an extra week.
(b) Paint her.
(c) Go to the National Portrait Gallery with her.
(d) Sit for a portrait.
3. What was Ms. Hanff surprised to find?
(a) A large group on the tour.
(b) A sizable line of people waiting for her.
(c) She could get around London quite well on her own.
(d) No one at her book signing.
4. Ms. Hanff drove where with The Colonel?
(a) To Woodstock.
(b) To Marston.
(c) To Stratford-on-Avon.
(d) To Summertown.
5. Ms. Hanff went to St. Paul's Cathedral where she thought of who the entire time?
(a) Mr. Hanff.
(b) Mr. Buckley.
(c) St. Paul.
(d) John Donne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what was Ms. Hanff afraid?
2. Why did she end up only buying a shoulder bag?
3. To stretch her wardrobe, Ms. Hanff went to Harrods to buy what?
4. Ms. Hunff commented on the ceremony of the guards doing what?
5. Why was Ms. Hanff unable to see Joyce Grenfell present a dialogue at a church?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)