|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are two themes of the novel that are touched upon?
(a) Luxury and friendship.
(b) Friendship and fanfare.
(c) Family and poverty.
(d) Poverty and desire.
2. Ms. Hanff was shocked to discover what?
(a) Henry Irving was buried there.
(b) The Tower of London had been used to hold royalty.
(c) Big Ben had been built in 1859.
(d) The the play's lead was a friend of Ms. Hanff's.
3. On Sunday, June 20, Ms. Hanff visited ______________ where she met a ticket taker with whom she discussed roses.
(a) Buckingham Palace.
(b) London Tower.
(c) Russell Square.
(d) Big Ben.
4. The Colonel took her where?
(a) The little village.
(b) The little inn.
(c) The museum.
(d) The monument.
5. Why did Ena ask her to do this?
(a) She wanted company at the museum.
(b) She wanted to spend more time with Ms. Hanff.
(c) She was a portrait artist and had done the portraits of some celebrities.
(d) She wanted a portrait done of herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe Ms. Hanff's hotel room.
2. On the way, the Colonel entertained Ms. Hanff with what stories?
3. On Monday, June 28, Ms. Hanff attempted to get her silk dress pressed, but discovered what?
4. Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley then drove around the city and saw what?
5. This place is a ____________________.
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)