|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff's fans appear to be becoming what?
(a) Her friends.
2. On the way to dinner, they stopped at Waterlow Park where they could see what?
(a) Big Ben.
(b) The Tower of London.
(c) The dome of St. Paul's Cathedral.
(d) Mr. Hanff's hotel.
3. What was Ms. Hanff surprised to find?
(a) A sizable line of people waiting for her.
(b) A large group on the tour.
(c) No one at her book signing.
(d) She could get around London quite well on her own.
4. Why did Ena ask her to do this?
(a) She wanted company at the museum.
(b) She wanted a portrait done of herself.
(c) She was a portrait artist and had done the portraits of some celebrities.
(d) She wanted to spend more time with Ms. Hanff.
5. Describe Ms. Hanff's hotel room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead, what did Ms. Hanff and her friends do?
2. A guard in a wool uniform sat on what?
3. Ms. Hanff had a delightful time and greatly enjoyed who?
4. Afterward, the Grenfells took Ms. Hanff on what?
5. What did Ms. Hanff learn about the ceremony of the guards?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)