|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Buckley sent a thank you note for what?
(a) Dinner the previous night.
(b) The gift Ms. Hanff sent him.
(c) The tour of London.
(d) Some roses Ms. Hanff sent him.
2. Ms. Hanff admires the calm and quiet of London, but misses what?
(a) The comforts of Chicago.
(b) The weather of Miami.
(c) The chaos that reigns in New York.
(d) The beaches of Los Angeles.
3. When she was done, why did she take the bus?
(a) She was tired.
(b) She wanted to see what the city looked like from a bus.
(c) She did not feel well.
(d) It was raining.
4. This place is a ____________________.
(a) Waste of time.
(b) Favorite of locals.
(c) Tourist trap.
5. That night, The Colonel called and when he learned of her trip to Oxford, he suggested what?
(a) He drive her and they stay overnight in Summertown.
(b) He drive her and they stay overnight in Woodstock.
(c) He drive her and they stay overnight in Stratford-on-Avon.
(d) He drive her and they stay overnight in Marston.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way to dinner, they stopped at Waterlow Park where they could see what?
2. On Friday, July 9, Ms. Hanff did what?
3. Ms. Hanff went to St. Paul's Cathedral where she thought of who the entire time?
4. That night Ms. Hanff went to a dinner party and returned to the hotel feeling like what?
5. Ms. Hanff thinks how a park reflects the people of the city it is in, and how much she would miss ________________ if she ever left New York.
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)