|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff received a check from Reader's Digest that made it possible for her to extend her stay for how much longer?
(a) Ten more days.
(b) Ten more weeks.
(c) Five more days.
(d) Five more weeks.
2. Ms. Hanff was horrified when her friends insisted on having lunch at Claridge's without doing what?
(a) Making reservations.
(b) Inviting her.
(c) Returning to the hotel to change.
(d) Inviting their other friends.
3. Ena asked if Ms. Hanff would do what?
(a) Stay an extra week.
(b) Paint her.
(c) Sit for a portrait.
(d) Go to the National Portrait Gallery with her.
4. Instead, what did Ms. Hanff and her friends do?
(a) They saw A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(b) They had a pleasant dinner.
(c) They stayed in.
(d) They went on a tour of London.
5. Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley then drove around the city and saw what?
(a) National Gallery.
(b) The Tower of London.
(c) Russell Square.
(d) Big Ben.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way, the Colonel entertained Ms. Hanff with what stories?
2. This place is a ____________________.
3. Later Ms. Hanff went to Pat Buckley's home where they _______________.
4. They visited Marlborough House but discovered what?
5. When she was done, why did she take the bus?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)