Up, Up, and Away; Thursday, June 17, Midnight; Friday, June 18; and Saturday, June 19
1. Ms. Hanff had just boarded the flight to London despite what fact?
(a) She will ill.
(b) She did not want to fly on the plane.
(c) She had just been released from the hospital after an unscheduled surgery.
(d) She was not packed.
2. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
(a) Fly on a plane.
(b) Go to England.
(c) Visit her penpal.
(d) Visit her family.
3. At a going away party, several friends had given her a gift certificate to __________.
4. What had her brother given her?
(a) A list of places to visit.
(b) One hundred dollars to spend.
(c) A gift card.
(d) A new purse.
5. She was hoping to stay in London for how long?
(a) At least two weeks.
(b) At least a year.
(c) At least two months.
(d) At least six months.
6. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
(b) 84, Charing Cross Road.
(c) Charing Cross Road.
(d) Q's Legacy.
This section contains 4,794 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)