1. Ms. Hanff had just boarded the flight to London despite what fact?
(a) She was not packed.
(b) She did not want to fly on the plane.
(c) She will ill.
(d) She had just been released from the hospital after an unscheduled surgery.
2. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
(a) Visit her family.
(b) Go to England.
(c) Visit her penpal.
(d) Fly on a plane.
3. At a going away party, several friends had given her a gift certificate to __________.
4. What had her brother given her?
(a) One hundred dollars to spend.
(b) A list of places to visit.
(c) A new purse.
(d) A gift card.
5. She was hoping to stay in London for how long?
(a) At least a year.
(b) At least six months.
(c) At least two months.
(d) At least two weeks.
6. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
(a) Q's Legacy.
(c) 84, Charing Cross Road.
(d) Charing Cross Road.
This section contains 4,794 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)