|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Karen work?
(a) Junior high school.
(b) High school.
(c) Elementary school.
(d) Middle school.
2. How long does Whitlam say he has been in the area?
(a) 18 years.
(b) 18 days.
(c) 18 hours.
(d) 18 months.
3. What did Gerry notice following Luke?
(a) White van.
(c) White truck.
(d) Wild dogs.
4. In Chapter 21, what is circulated around town?
(a) Coupons for donuts.
(b) Donation baskets.
(c) Pictures of Falk's car.
(d) Flyers about Ellie.
5. Who does Dr. Leigh confess to being with during the murders?
6. What does Whitlam say Karen confided in him?
(a) Parenting issues.
(b) Funny gossip.
(c) Farm problems.
(d) Teacher complaints.
7. How does Falk describe his life with his father?
8. What reason does Whitlam give for moving?
(a) He was fired.
(b) He was attacked and robbed.
(c) He likes quiet.
(d) No reason.
9. What happens when Falk goes to his old house?
(a) Has dinner.
(b) Is welcomed.
(c) He is unable to find it.
(d) Gets yelled at.
10. Who drove the Falks out of town?
11. What is the name of the police receptionist?
12. Why does Falk have books from the Hadlers' bedroom?
(a) He said he would return them.
(b) He bought them.
(c) He stole them.
(d) They were originally his.
13. What is Falk shocked to see along the trail?
(a) No trees.
(b) Dry river.
(c) Shopping mall.
14. What is ailing Mrs. Sullivan?
15. What does it look like Karen is doing in the security footage?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Dr. Leigh's secret affair been going on?
2. Which group does the school work with?
3. Who do the bullets used to shoot the rabbits belong to?
4. In Chapter 19, where does Gretchen invite Falk?
5. What does Gretchen say Ellie was lacking?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)