|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Whitlam claim Karen did wrong?
(a) Fights with others.
(b) Attendance problems.
(c) Quit without notice.
(d) Accounting errors.
2. In Chapter 20, who is questioned about the CFA report?
3. Who told Falk to leave the playground?
4. Where does Jamie say he was after Luke left?
(a) Girlfriend's house.
(c) Grocery store.
(d) Home on his farm.
5. How does Gerry know Luke lied about shooting rabbits?
(a) It was too dark.
(b) Luke did not see well.
(c) It was raining.
(d) He did not have a gun.
6. Who drove the Falks out of town?
7. What is the name of the police receptionist?
8. What does it look like Karen is doing in the security footage?
9. What is ailing Mrs. Sullivan?
10. How long has Dr. Leigh's secret affair been going on?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 18 hours.
(d) 18 days.
11. Whose phone number is on the paper from the book?
12. What excuse does Karen give when she cancels the playdate?
(a) Billy is at another friend's house.
(b) She is leaving town.
(c) She is sick.
(d) Billy is sick.
13. What is Scott Whitlam's job?
14. Where did Karen work?
(a) Middle school.
(b) Elementary school.
(c) Junior high school.
(d) High school.
15. Who is the beneficiary of the Hadler's life insurance policy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Whitlam give for the state of things?
2. What does Gretchen say Ellie was lacking?
3. Who does Falk consider Luke could be lying for?
4. What is carved on Falk's car?
5. What is Falk shocked to see along the trail?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)