Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which characterizes the relationship between Amery and Levi after Liberation?
2. What did Levi do when he was tempted to pray?
3. At the beginning of the war, what were the lagers?
4. According to Levi, what is the legacy of Nazi ideology?
5. In what year is Survival in Auschwitz first published?
This is a book that has more than one theme. In your mind, what is the main theme of the book? Discuss how it is explored throughout the book.
One of the main themes of the book is that those who did not experience the lagers cannot judge anyone for how they acted while they were there. Do you agree or disagree with this? Why? Give examples from the book and your own ideas to support your answer.
Why are survivors' stories an important part of understanding the Holocaust and World War II. Why might survivors' stories not tell us the complete picture?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)