|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The Nazi party was elected to power in which country?
2. What did the other prisoners think about the Sonderkommandos?
a) They wondered what it must be like to be debased.
b) They thought they were courageous for doing the dirty work.
c) They admired their strength of character.
d) They deplored them for working for the oppressors.
3. Which group of people was most prone to try escaping?
a) Political prisoners.
b) Long-term prisoners.
4. Levi discussed the issue of memory through the character of Count Ugolino by which author?
5. Why should survivors' stories be read...
This section contains 543 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)