1. In what year did the tide of World War II change?
2. When people first heard of Nazi death camps, what was the reaction?
3. After the war, what was a major source of reconstructing what happened?
4. Why should survivors' stories be read critically?
5. Which subset of prisoners does Levi think make the best observers?
6. The Nazi party was elected to power in which country?
7. Why does Levi feel the Germans suffered "willed ignorance" about the camps?
This section contains 4,556 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)