|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Levi's knowledge of the German language was __________ in Auschwitz.
2. When was Primo Levi brought to Auschwitz?
(a) Before Germany invaded Italy.
(b) In the middle of the war.
(c) In the first months of the war.
(d) Near the end of the war.
3. What was Hitler at the time of his death?
(a) A fearless leader.
(b) A frustrated civilian.
(c) A deluded gambler.
(d) A war hero.
4. Which is the best description of Chaim Rumkowski?
(a) He was a benevolent leader and a father.
(b) He was a German official and the messiah.
(c) He was a dictator and an good administrator.
(d) He ws a prisoner and a good singer.
5. What was the camp's second language?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hety claim about Albert Speer after her interview with him?
2. Dr. T.H. of Hamburg claims what?
3. According to Levi, who may judge collaborators?
4. Which was NOT a reason that people joined the SS?
5. How many times did Levi fight back against a fellow prisoner?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)