|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when there was an anomaly in a roll call?
(a) Prisoners were sent back to the barracks.
(b) SS and Gestapo acted unconcerned.
(c) Prisoners were forced to search for the escapee.
(d) SS and Gestapo combed the camp.
2. What does Levi think most survivors feel at Liberation?
(a) Unexplicable anger.
(c) Unconditional happiness.
3. About what did prisoners speculate?
(a) When Hitler would die.
(b) The date of liberation.
(c) What type of death would be least painful.
(d) What type of person was most heroic.
4. Who was particularly offended by being tattooed?
(a) Orthodox Jews.
(c) Devout Christians.
(d) Italian Jews.
5. At the beginning of the war, what were the lagers?
(a) Death camps.
(b) Work camps.
(c) Jails for prisoners.
(d) Safe places for Jews.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his return, what did Levi's religious friend think?
2. According to Levi, when do survivors experience angst?
3. What does Levi think of the theory of incommunicability?
4. How did prisoners who speak Yiddish look upon Italian Jews who did not speak it?
5. To whom did Amery compare the SS in the Ukraine?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)