|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Stereotypes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Monowitz was part of which camp?
2. When were Eichmann and Hoss born?
(a) After Hitler killed himself.
(b) Before the Third Reich came to power.
(c) When Hitler was the leader of Germany.
(d) During the height of the Third Reich's power.
3. What did new prisoners bring with them?
4. Where did the SS recruit Sonderkommandos?
(a) At the train arrival station.
(b) In the ghettos.
(c) In the infirmary.
(d) At the work sites.
5. According to Levi, what were people who were denied freedom in a place where freedom was considered a right expected to do?
(a) Protest and rally.
(b) Write or speak out.
(c) Escape or rebel.
(d) Accept and survive.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Levi, what made young Germans hate Jews?
2. The Third Reich did all of the following to stay in power except:
3. Who was particularly offended by being tattooed?
4. What function did ghettos serve?
5. What did Levi use to pay for German lessons?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)