|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Stereotypes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Primo Levi brought to Auschwitz?
(a) In the middle of the war.
(b) Near the end of the war.
(c) Before Germany invaded Italy.
(d) In the first months of the war.
2. According to Levi, what can cause victims' memories to drift?
3. Which characterizes the relationship between Amery and Levi after Liberation?
(a) They both flee to Belgium.
(b) They never see each other.
(c) They travel to Italy together.
(d) They visit each other often.
4. What happens to Alberto?
(a) He disappeared.
(b) He was liberated.
(c) He was sent to a different camp.
(d) He escaped.
5. Who orated in the style of Hitler?
(a) Primo Levi.
(d) Chaim Rumkowski.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were most traumatized by relieving themselves in public?
2. According to Levi, why were the sonderkommandos at Birkenau able to stage a rebellion?
3. According to Levi, what happened to prisoners who know no German?
4. What did the other prisoners think about the Sonderkommandos?
5. What did Louis Darquier de Pellepoix do after he was caught?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)