|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Letters from Germans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amery write about?
(a) Why the Nazi officials deserve to die.
(b) His work in the resistance movement.
(c) The pros and cons of being an intellectual in Auschwitz.
(d) His friendship with Primo Levi in Auschwitz.
2. Monowitz was part of which camp?
3. The violence the Nazis inflicted did all of the following except:
(a) Serve a goal.
(b) Cause suffering.
(c) Create an atmosphere of terror.
(d) Give some people power.
4. Who did the Nazis conduct medical experiments on?
5. What predominant emotion did survivors feel at Liberation as depicted in literature and in the movies?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Primo Levi brought to Auschwitz?
2. Why does Levi consider most survivors to be of the "privileged" class?
3. According to Levi, who may judge collaborators?
4. Who was Hans Biebow in relation to Chaim Rumkowski?
5. What was Auschwitz-Monowitz?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)