|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard Kerner draws a connection to the Ada case in __________ County.
2. Who writes, "I had a dream that I was at a keg party, then poof I was sitting in a pickup with two guys and a girl"?
(a) Tommy Ward.
(b) Karl Fontenot.
(c) Jason Lurke.
(d) Bud Wolf.
3. While Tommy Ward is in jail, how many poems does he write which chronicle his lingering feelings for Lisa Lawson?
4. Who is the gnarled black woman who is feared by the children of Ada?
(a) Linda Thompson.
(b) Terry Hull.
(c) Nigger Sairy.
(d) Melva Ward.
5. What 1983 "no-body" case turned up in Oklahoma law?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lenny Timmons need from McAnally's at the beginning of Chapter1?
2. What is the prescribed method of execution in the state of Oklahoma?
3. All of the following names are reported to the police department as possible identities to the composite sketches, EXCEPT for which name?
4. What information does Officer Kyle Gibbs fail to receive from Lenny Timmons' emergency phone call?
5. Harvey Pratt is a cop by day and a __________ by night.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are there no spectators at the March hearing of the State of Oklahoma versus Ward / Fontenot?
2. Describe the journey made on April 28, 1909, that was proves to be vitally important to those involved in the Haraway case.
3. Discuss the major evidence collected in the Rawlings' case as described by the narrator in Chapter 6.
4. Why is Detective Dennis Smith's theory about Denice Haraway being dumped into a manhole dismissed by the sewer department?
5. Describe the first degree charges filed against Tommy Ward and Karl Fontenot in Chapter 5.
6. Describe Debbie Carter's murder case as describe by the narrator.
7. In Chapter 8, how does Bud Wolf feel after he begins to recall the times that he and Tommy Ward had shared?
8. Why is Odell Titsworth dismissed as a suspect in Chapter 4?
9. According to Jannette Roberts, where are Tommy Ward and Karl Fontenot residing?
10. Who is Richard Kerner and what kind of relationship does he have with Don Wyatt?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)