|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does Ward finish his polygraph test?
2. At the end of Chapter 1, who gives police a description of the two suspects seen with Denice Haraway the night of April 28, 1984?
(a) Jannette Roberts.
(b) Dean Petterson.
(c) Marie Titsworth.
(d) Karen Wise.
3. Why does the young man in the orange pickup truck flee from police in Chapter 1?
(a) He doesn't want to get questioned about the incident at McAnally's.
(b) He doesn't want to get a ticket for expired tags.
(c) He doesn't want to get a ticket for running a stop sign.
(d) He has a prior warrent.
4. How much does Ben Brewer charge Bud Wolf for cutting Tommy Ward's hair in jail?
5. What is the title of the sermon that is to be delivered at the Church of Christ, directly across the street from Maxine and C.L's house?
(a) Wise Guys.
(b) All This and Heaven Plus.
(c) Are You Listening.
(d) And Justice For All.
6. All of the following names are reported to the police department as possible identities to the composite sketches, EXCEPT for which name?
(a) Tommy Wars.
(b) Marty Ashley.
(c) Billy Charley.
(d) William Paley.
7. Who administers Ward's polygraph test?
(a) Bill Peterson.
(b) Don Wyatt.
(c) Rusty Featherstone.
(d) Dennis Smith.
8. In the beginning of Chapter 2, what does I.T stand for?
(a) Internet Technology.
(b) Indian Territory.
(c) Industrial Testing.
(d) Information Teaching.
9. What is written on the black and white wooden sign that is described in Chapter 1?
(a) Welcome to Ada.
(b) Pecan cracker.
(c) Home of the pecan tree.
(d) No outlet.
10. What do the OSBI technicians use to sift through debris from the burned down house?
(a) Window screens.
(b) Salt shakers.
(c) Water strainers.
(d) Nylon stockings.
11. What does Frank Dicus tell Richard Kerner in regards to the Haraway case?
(a) He saw Tommy Ward leaving the burned-out houses covered in blood.
(b) He heard Karl Fontenot talking to Lurke about kidnapping Haraway.
(c) That there were two burned-out houses and the police searched the wrong one.
(d) He saw Fontenot and Ward shoot Haraway in the head.
12. What does Jim Moyer tell Karen Wise after he finishes testifying that Ward and Fontenot were the two men he had seen in McAnally's?
(a) He killed Denice Haraway by accident.
(b) There was someone in the courtroom who looked a lot more like the second suspect.
(c) He never saw Ward nor Fontenot at McAnally's.
(d) He was with Ward and Fontenot at Mcanally's when they kidnapped Denice Haraway.
13. After Bud Wolf shoots a snake, what animal crawls out of its mouth?
(a) Another snake.
(b) A rat.
(c) A frog.
(d) A bird.
14. Who writes, "I had a dream that I was at a keg party, then poof I was sitting in a pickup with two guys and a girl"?
(a) Karl Fontenot.
(b) Tommy Ward.
(c) Jason Lurke.
(d) Bud Wolf.
15. According to a story in the Ada News, how much does Denice Haraway weigh?
(a) 130 pounds.
(b) 110 pounds.
(c) 150 pounds.
(d) 98 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drives Tommy Ward to the headquarters of the OSBI the day of his polygraph test?
2. Whose favorite expression is "listen to me, runnin' my mouth ninety-to-nothin'" ?
3. All of the following are items that Tommy Ward asks Miz Ward to bring to jail, EXCEPT for which item?
4. What is the name of the young man who walks into police headquarters to offer information regarding the Haraway case?
5. Harvey Pratt is a cop by day and a __________ by night.
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)