1. What is the setting of The Dreams of Ada in Chapter 1?
2. What is written on the black and white wooden sign that is described in Chapter 1?
3. What type of store is McAnally's?
A convenience store.
4. What does Lenny Timmons need from McAnally's at the beginning of Chapter1?
5. What information does Officer Kyle Gibbs fail to receive from Lenny Timmons' emergency phone call?
At which McAnally's the incident has occurred.
6. How does Detective Captain Dennis Smith supplement his income?
He has a paper route.
This section contains 4,304 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)