Short Answer Key
Chapter 1, Disappearance
1. What is the setting of The Dreams of Ada in Chapter 1?
2. What is written on the black and white wooden sign that is described in Chapter 1?
3. What type of store is McAnally's?
A convenience store.
4. What does Lenny Timmons need from McAnally's at the beginning of Chapter1?
5. What information does Officer Kyle Gibbs fail to receive from Lenny Timmons' emergency phone call?
At which McAnally's the incident has occurred.
6. How does Detective Captain Dennis Smith supplement his income?
He has a paper route.
7. Who is the clerk at McAnally's on the night of April 28, 1984?
8. Who is the small, dark, gentle Indian woman who makes a living cleaning houses for people in Ada?
9. Why does the young man in the orange pickup truck...
This section contains 3,057 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)