|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, Fall Partners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are staying with Tricia and Bud Wolf at the end of Chapter 11?
2. Who comes to visit Karl Fontenot while he is in jail?
(a) Tommy Ward.
(b) Tricia Wolf.
(c) Jason Lurke.
(d) No one.
3. What is the setting of The Dreams of Ada in Chapter 1?
(a) Ada, Tennessee.
(b) Ada, West Virginia.
(c) Ada, Alabama.
(d) Ada, Oklahoma.
4. The judge tells the jury that they are in the custody of the __________.
(a) Defense attorney.
(d) Prosecution attorney.
5. What items does Don Wyatt subpoena from the college?
(a) Pictures / bones.
(b) Skull / bones.
(c) Hair / clothing.
(d) Fingerprints / hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. While being cross-examined by Don Wyatt, Featherstone states the questioning of Tommy Ward has changed from "inquisitory" to __________.
2. What is written on the black and white wooden sign that is described in Chapter 1?
3. What information does Officer Kyle Gibbs fail to receive from Lenny Timmons' emergency phone call?
4. Who is the 67th and final witness for the State?
5. What is the headline of the July issue of Startling Detective Magazine?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)