|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Trial by Jury.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Officer Kyle Gibbs fail to receive from Lenny Timmons' emergency phone call?
(a) At which McAnally's the incident has occurred.
(b) Why Lenny Timmons' called the police.
(c) Lenny Timmons' contact information.
(d) Lenny Timmons' name.
2. Who plays the role of Bill Peterson during the rehearsal of the defense witnesses at Don Wyatt's law office?
(a) Willie Barnett.
(b) Don Wyatt.
(c) Leo Austin.
(d) Winifred Harrell.
3. Who is questioned by District Attorney Peterson about a blouse given to Denice Haraway as a gift?
(a) Janet Weldon.
(b) Jim Moyer.
(c) Karen Wise.
(d) Norman Fame.
4. What do the bright yellow ribbons placed around a tree near the burned down house represent?
(a) Where evidence of Denice Haraway's DNA is found.
(b) The tree needs to be cut down.
(c) Where the police search for Denice Haraway's body.
(d) Where the police find Denice Haraway's body.
5. When speaking with Richard Kerner, who does Ms. Lavielle say the two composite sketches of the Haraway suspects look like?
(a) Sparcino and Lurke.
(b) Kendall Holland and Willie Barnett.
(c) Dexter Davis and Willie Barnett.
(d) Randy Rogers and Sparcino.
Short Answer Questions
1. What items does Don Wyatt subpoena from the college?
2. In Chapter 1, what is Steve Haraway doing when he receives notice that his wife is missing?
3. How much money does Melvin Ward give Tricia Wolf after returning home to Ada?
4. On Day 3 of the Ward / Fontenot trial, who is the first witness called to the stand?
5. According to the defense attorneys, who is Tommy Ward's key alibi witness?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)