|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Trial by Jury.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. and Mrs. McAnally originally offer a __________ reward for any information regarding the whereabouts of Denice Haraway.
2. At what time does Ward finish his polygraph test?
3. What was Ada once a haven for in its wild west days?
(a) Gold miners.
4. For how long are Ward and Fontenot committed by Judge Powers to Eastern State Hospital?
(a) No more than 30 days.
(b) No more than 60 days.
(c) No more than 2 weeks.
(d) No more than 90 days.
5. Who writes, "I had a dream that I was at a keg party, then poof I was sitting in a pickup with two guys and a girl"?
(a) Tommy Ward.
(b) Karl Fontenot.
(c) Bud Wolf.
(d) Jason Lurke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What holiday does Bud and Tricia Wolf's 12th anniversary fall on?
2. According to the defense attorneys, who is Tommy Ward's key alibi witness?
3. How much money do Joel and Miz Ward try to get from a finance agency?
4. When speaking with Richard Kerner, who does Ms. Lavielle say the two composite sketches of the Haraway suspects look like?
5. What does the phrase "corpus delicti" in a murder case refer to?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)