|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Anniversary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young man who walks into police headquarters to offer information regarding the Haraway case?
(a) Jeff Miller.
(b) Tommy Ward.
(c) Lenny Timmons.
(d) Jason Lurke.
2. What is the title of the sermon that is to be delivered at the Church of Christ, directly across the street from Maxine and C.L's house?
(a) Wise Guys.
(b) And Justice For All.
(c) Are You Listening.
(d) All This and Heaven Plus.
3. Who gives Karl Fontenot a Christmas basket of fruit and candy?
(a) Detective Captain Dennis Smith.
(b) Attorney Don Wyatt.
(c) Tricia Wolf.
(d) Judge Powers.
4. Which Commandment from the Bible does Tommy Ward quote?
(a) The First Commandment.
(b) The Tenth Commandment.
(c) The Seventh Commandment.
(d) The Sixth Commandment.
5. Who administers Ward's polygraph test?
(a) Bill Peterson.
(b) Rusty Featherstone.
(c) Don Wyatt.
(d) Dennis Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 2, what does I.T stand for?
2. C.L. Wolf is the only man in Ada who can fix __________.
3. What type of pet does Miz Ward own?
4. Who is the small, dark, gentle Indian woman who makes a living cleaning houses for people in Ada?
5. According to Bill Peterson, what year was the Wilkins versus State case?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)