|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Testimony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, whose sister disappeared a year before Denice Haraway went missing?
(a) Marie Titsworth.
(b) Linda Thompson.
(c) Patty Hamilton.
(d) Debbie Carter.
2. Who asks George Butner to represent Karl Fontenot as his court-appointed attorney?
(a) Don Wyatt.
(b) Judge Miller.
(c) Dennis Smith.
(d) Tommy Ward.
3. How does District Attorney Peterson's father die?
(a) He is murdered.
(b) He dies of natural causes.
(c) A tree falls on him.
(d) He dies of cancer.
4. Who administers Ward's polygraph test?
(a) Don Wyatt.
(b) Rusty Featherstone.
(c) Bill Peterson.
(d) Dennis Smith.
5. According to the austere law books in regards to a murder trial, you do not need a body if __________.
(a) Someone confesses to the murder.
(b) The circumstantial evidence is strong enough.
(c) There are no suspects.
(d) The suspect does not have an alibi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Marie Titsworth in relation to Odell Titsworth?
2. Who comes to visit Karl Fontenot while he is in jail?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 2, what does I.T stand for?
4. According to the narrator, who is brutally raped and strangled in her apartment on December 8, 1982?
5. All of the following are reasons why detectives are convinced Tommy Ward killed Denice Haraway, EXCEPT which one?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)