|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Murder in the First Degree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jesse Ward plants a __________ tree the day he marries Susie Ward.
2. Who administers Ward's polygraph test?
(a) Rusty Featherstone.
(b) Bill Peterson.
(c) Dennis Smith.
(d) Don Wyatt.
3. According to Jeff Miller, who loans Tommy Ward a pickup truck to go get more beer the night Denice Haraway goes missing?
(a) Jannette Roberts.
(b) Tricia Wolf.
(c) Karl Fontenot.
(d) Gary Rogers.
4. How long isTommy Ward interviewed by detectives?
(a) Five hours.
(b) An hour.
(c) An hour and forty-five minutes.
(d) Thirty minutes.
5. What does the narrator reveal as common police procedure prior to the questioning of a suspect?
(a) Let the suspect wait.
(b) Leave the suspect in a cold room.
(c) Leave the suspect in a corner.
(d) Leave the suspect in a dark room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides to defend Tommy Ward in the Denice Haraway murder trial?
2. Who has worked 22 years of his life at Hazel Atlas Glass Container Company?
3. How many days after Ward and Fontenot are arrested are they formally charged?
4. What is the name of the young man who walks into police headquarters to offer information regarding the Haraway case?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 2, what does I.T stand for?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)