|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Suspects.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 2, what does I.T stand for?
(a) Information Teaching.
(b) Indian Territory.
(c) Industrial Testing.
(d) Internet Technology.
2. What does the narrator reveal as common police procedure prior to the questioning of a suspect?
(a) Leave the suspect in a dark room.
(b) Let the suspect wait.
(c) Leave the suspect in a corner.
(d) Leave the suspect in a cold room.
3. What is written on the black and white wooden sign that is described in Chapter 1?
(a) No outlet.
(b) Pecan cracker.
(c) Welcome to Ada.
(d) Home of the pecan tree.
4. All of the following are reasons why detectives are convinced Tommy Ward killed Denice Haraway, EXCEPT which one?
(a) The composite sketch looks like Ward.
(b) Ward has a piece of Denice Haraway's hair on his shirt.
(c) Ward seems nervous.
(d) Ward changes his alibi.
5. What information does Officer Kyle Gibbs fail to receive from Lenny Timmons' emergency phone call?
(a) Why Lenny Timmons' called the police.
(b) Lenny Timmons' name.
(c) Lenny Timmons' contact information.
(d) At which McAnally's the incident has occurred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator claim is considered the founder of Ada?
2. How long isTommy Ward interviewed by detectives?
3. All of the following names are reported to the police department as possible identities to the composite sketches, EXCEPT for which name?
4. Who drives Tommy Ward to the headquarters of the OSBI the day of his polygraph test?
5. In what County Jail is Ward incarcerated?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)