|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Suspects.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of store is McAnally's?
(a) A convenience store.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A clothing store.
(d) A feed store.
2. According to Jeff Miller, who loans Tommy Ward a pickup truck to go get more beer the night Denice Haraway goes missing?
(a) Tricia Wolf.
(b) Jannette Roberts.
(c) Gary Rogers.
(d) Karl Fontenot.
3. What does Lenny Timmons need from McAnally's at the beginning of Chapter1?
(a) A snack.
(c) A drink.
4. In Chapter 1, what is Steve Haraway doing when he receives notice that his wife is missing?
5. According to the narrator in Chapter 2, about every ________ there is a murder in Ada.
(a) 6 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 30 days.
(d) 12 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the young man in the orange pickup truck flee from police in Chapter 1?
2. According to the narrator in Chapter 2, who were the first white settlers in Ada?
3. What is the name of the third suspect that both Ward and Fontenot claim is with them the night of Denice Haraway's murder?
4. What does the narrator reveal as common police procedure prior to the questioning of a suspect?
5. What is written on the black and white wooden sign that is described in Chapter 1?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)