|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Suspects.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the young man in the orange pickup truck flee from police in Chapter 1?
(a) He doesn't want to get a ticket for running a stop sign.
(b) He doesn't want to get questioned about the incident at McAnally's.
(c) He has a prior warrent.
(d) He doesn't want to get a ticket for expired tags.
2. What is written on the black and white wooden sign that is described in Chapter 1?
(a) Home of the pecan tree.
(b) Welcome to Ada.
(c) No outlet.
(d) Pecan cracker.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 2, what does I.T stand for?
(a) Information Teaching.
(b) Internet Technology.
(c) Indian Territory.
(d) Industrial Testing.
4. Mr. and Mrs. McAnally originally offer a __________ reward for any information regarding the whereabouts of Denice Haraway.
5. At the end of Chapter 1, who gives police a description of the two suspects seen with Denice Haraway the night of April 28, 1984?
(a) Marie Titsworth.
(b) Karen Wise.
(c) Dean Petterson.
(d) Jannette Roberts.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jeff Miller, who loans Tommy Ward a pickup truck to go get more beer the night Denice Haraway goes missing?
2. Who is the small, dark, gentle Indian woman who makes a living cleaning houses for people in Ada?
3. Who administers Ward's polygraph test?
4. What is the setting of The Dreams of Ada in Chapter 1?
5. What is the name of the young man who walks into police headquarters to offer information regarding the Haraway case?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)