|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Suspects.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator claim is considered the founder of Ada?
(a) Rudolph Valentino.
(b) Christopher Columbus.
(c) Jeff Reed.
(d) Henry Ford.
2. What is written on the black and white wooden sign that is described in Chapter 1?
(a) No outlet.
(b) Home of the pecan tree.
(c) Welcome to Ada.
(d) Pecan cracker.
3. Why does the young man in the orange pickup truck flee from police in Chapter 1?
(a) He doesn't want to get a ticket for running a stop sign.
(b) He has a prior warrent.
(c) He doesn't want to get questioned about the incident at McAnally's.
(d) He doesn't want to get a ticket for expired tags.
4. All of the following are reasons why detectives are convinced Tommy Ward killed Denice Haraway, EXCEPT which one?
(a) Ward has a piece of Denice Haraway's hair on his shirt.
(b) The composite sketch looks like Ward.
(c) Ward changes his alibi.
(d) Ward seems nervous.
5. What is the name of the young man who walks into police headquarters to offer information regarding the Haraway case?
(a) Jason Lurke.
(b) Jeff Miller.
(c) Tommy Ward.
(d) Lenny Timmons.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, how long have Steve and Denice Haraway been married?
2. Who is the clerk at McAnally's on the night of April 28, 1984?
3. In what County Jail is Ward incarcerated?
4. What is the name of the third suspect that both Ward and Fontenot claim is with them the night of Denice Haraway's murder?
5. Who administers Ward's polygraph test?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)