|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Defense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the Karl Fontenot and Tommy Ward trial held?
(a) July 4.
(b) October 31.
(c) September 9.
(d) November 26.
2. All of the following are inaccurate statements found in the July issue of Startling Detective Magazine, EXCEPT which statement?
(a) Denice Haraway went missing on April 28, 1984.
(b) Detectives Smith, Baskin and Barrett arrived at the scene, along with Police Chief Richard Gray.
(c) Odell Titsworth's name was changed to Mike Callender.
(d) Lab technicians dusted for fingerprints.
3. According to the defense attorneys, who is Tommy Ward's key alibi witness?
(a) Leo Austin.
(b) Joice Ward.
(c) Miz Ward.
(d) Willie Barnett.
4. While being cross-examined by Don Wyatt, Featherstone states the questioning of Tommy Ward has changed from "inquisitory" to __________.
5. How does District Attorney Peterson's father die?
(a) He dies of cancer.
(b) A tree falls on him.
(c) He dies of natural causes.
(d) He is murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of all the Ward children, who is called the "runt of the litter"?
2. What do the OSBI technicians use to sift through debris from the burned down house?
3. What was Ada once a haven for in its wild west days?
4. Who drives Tommy Ward to the headquarters of the OSBI the day of his polygraph test?
5. Why does the young man in the orange pickup truck flee from police in Chapter 1?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)