|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Defense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Ben Brewer charge Bud Wolf for cutting Tommy Ward's hair in jail?
2. Don Wyatt points out that on the tape Tommy Ward had described ________ people at McAnally's, whereas the eyewitnesses had seen only ________.
(a) 3 / 1.
(b) 6 / 2.
(c) 5 / 2.
(d) 10 / 5.
3. Whose favorite expression is "listen to me, runnin' my mouth ninety-to-nothin'" ?
(a) Karl Fontenot.
(b) Kay Ward.
(c) Tommy Ward.
(d) Tricia Wolf.
4. All of the following are reasons why detectives are convinced Tommy Ward killed Denice Haraway, EXCEPT which one?
(a) Ward has a piece of Denice Haraway's hair on his shirt.
(b) Ward seems nervous.
(c) The composite sketch looks like Ward.
(d) Ward changes his alibi.
5. Jesse Ward dies from __________.
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A car accident.
(c) Lung disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of The Dreams of Ada in Chapter 1?
2. According to Bill Peterson, what year was the Wilkins versus State case?
3. Tommy Ward's confession tape is admitted into evidence as state exhibit number __________.
4. What is Tommy Ward diagnosed with at the Valley View Hospital?
5. Who says, "This is the day we've been hoping for eleven months wouldn't happen"?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)