|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Defense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who raises the "weird" question: What will happen if Tommy Ward is convicted, and then, just as the gavel rings out, Denice Haraway walks into the courtroom?
(a) Tricia Wolf.
(b) Miz Ward.
(c) Bud Wolf.
(d) Don Wyatt.
2. In what County Jail is Ward incarcerated?
(a) Ada County Jail.
(b) Pushmataha County Jail.
(c) Gerty County Jail.
(d) Pontotoc County Jail.
3. Which key witness in the Ward/Fontenot case provides most of the information for the composite sketches?
(a) Karen Wise.
(b) Kay Garrett.
(c) Janet Weldon.
(d) Jack Paschall.
4. What was Ada once a haven for in its wild west days?
(b) Gold miners.
5. Who asks George Butner to represent Karl Fontenot as his court-appointed attorney?
(a) Tommy Ward.
(b) Judge Miller.
(c) Don Wyatt.
(d) Dennis Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last of Tommy Ward's siblings to see him in jail at the end of Chapter 10?
2. Who does Don Wyatt hire in Chapter 9 to further investigate the Ward trial?
3. Where do Richard Kerner and Jim Moyer meet to talk more about the guy Moyer claims looks like Tommy in the composite sketch?
4. When does the preliminary hearing in the case of Ward and Fontenot begin?
5. Who plays the role of Bill Peterson during the rehearsal of the defense witnesses at Don Wyatt's law office?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)