|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Defense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Don Wyatt, Fontenot has more __________ than Ward.
(d) Social skills.
2. Ward tells Gary Rogers to look for Denice's body in all of the following locations, EXCEPT which one?
(a) At the power plant.
(b) In a concrete bunker.
(c) At a burned down house.
(d) In the lake.
3. Who is told that if he testifies against Tommy Ward a prior conviction for writing bad checks will be dropped?
(a) Bill Peterson.
(b) Karl Fontenot.
(c) Terry McCartney.
(d) John Brown.
4. The final jury consists of _________ women and _________ men.
(a) 10 / 2.
(b) 4 / 8.
(c) 8 / 4.
(d) 2 / 10.
5. According to Tricia Wolf, who has sent her two letters for Tommy Ward?
(b) Lisa Lawson.
(c) Patty Hamilton.
(d) Linda Thompson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes Fontenot and Ward's new judge?
2. Who is the clerk at McAnally's on the night of April 28, 1984?
3. Who is Linda Thompson with on Monday, August 19th, when she is kidnapped?
4. Bill Peterson believes that it will take __________ for the jury's selection and the prosecution's case to be complete.
5. What hobby does Karl Fontenot take up to pass the time in jail?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)