|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Defense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to a story in the Ada News, how much does Denice Haraway weigh?
(a) 110 pounds.
(b) 98 pounds.
(c) 150 pounds.
(d) 130 pounds.
2. At what time does Ward finish his polygraph test?
3. C.L. Wolf is the only man in Ada who can fix __________.
(a) Lawn mowers.
4. According to Bill Peterson, what year was the Wilkins versus State case?
5. What does Bud Wolf bring to Tommy Ward before Ward leaves for Eastern State Hospital?
(d) Eye drops.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the psychic, what number would be hanging symbolically over the body of Denice Haraway?
2. According to Bud Wolf, who is known as "the snake rider"?
3. How does District Attorney Peterson's father die?
4. What does Jim Moyer tell Karen Wise after he finishes testifying that Ward and Fontenot were the two men he had seen in McAnally's?
5. What do the bright yellow ribbons placed around a tree near the burned down house represent?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)