|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Murder in the First Degree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 1, who gives police a description of the two suspects seen with Denice Haraway the night of April 28, 1984?
(a) Karen Wise.
(b) Marie Titsworth.
(c) Jannette Roberts.
(d) Dean Petterson.
2. In what County Jail is Ward incarcerated?
(a) Ada County Jail.
(b) Pontotoc County Jail.
(c) Pushmataha County Jail.
(d) Gerty County Jail.
3. At what time does Ward finish his polygraph test?
4. What does the narrator state is the purpose of the short bill of aggravated circumstances that is added to the charges put against Ward and Fontenot?
(a) To permit the district attorney to seek the death penalty.
(b) To permit the district attorney to seek life in prison.
(c) To permit Don Wyatt to release Ward and Fontenot from jail.
(d) To permit Ward and Fontenot the right to seek an attorney.
5. How many children do Jesse and Susie Ward have?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jeff Miller, who loans Tommy Ward a pickup truck to go get more beer the night Denice Haraway goes missing?
2. According to the state medical examiner, who/what does the charred bone remains belong to?
3. What do the OSBI technicians use to sift through debris from the burned down house?
4. According to the narrator, whose sister disappeared a year before Denice Haraway went missing?
5. What is the setting of The Dreams of Ada in Chapter 1?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)