|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Murder in the First Degree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Karl Fontenot, where does he work in Chapter 2?
(d) Taco Bell.
2. Of all the Ward children, who is called the "runt of the litter"?
(a) Tommy Ward.
(b) Tricia Ward.
(c) Melva Ward.
(d) Joel Ward.
3. In smaller towns, the right-to-counsel for the poor is granted through whom?
(a) Court-appointed private attorneys.
(b) Private attorney of one's choosing.
(c) Court-appointed public attorneys.
(d) Public attorney of one's choosing.
4. Who is Barney Ward?
(a) An Ada police officer.
(b) Tommy Ward's uncle.
(c) Tommy Ward's brother.
(d) A lawyer.
5. What is the name of the third suspect that both Ward and Fontenot claim is with them the night of Denice Haraway's murder?
(a) Odell Titsworth.
(b) Jannette Roberts.
(c) Bud Wolf.
(d) Jeff Miller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jesse Ward plants a __________ tree the day he marries Susie Ward.
2. Jesse Ward dies from __________.
3. How long isTommy Ward interviewed by detectives?
4. According to the narrator in Chapter 2, about every ________ there is a murder in Ada.
5. According to the narrator, what is unique about Barney Ward?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)