|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Murder in the First Degree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Officer Kyle Gibbs fail to receive from Lenny Timmons' emergency phone call?
(a) At which McAnally's the incident has occurred.
(b) Why Lenny Timmons' called the police.
(c) Lenny Timmons' contact information.
(d) Lenny Timmons' name.
2. According to Jannette Roberts, after returning home from the police station, Tommy Ward's attitude was one of __________.
(c) High spirits.
3. According to Karl Fontenot, where does he work in Chapter 2?
(a) Taco Bell.
4. Where is Marie Titsworth when her daughter's truck is impounded?
(a) At the grocery store.
(b) She was at Tommy Ward's house.
(c) Cleaning Don Wyatt's house.
(d) She was at the Ada police department.
5. At the end of Chapter 1, who gives police a description of the two suspects seen with Denice Haraway the night of April 28, 1984?
(a) Karen Wise.
(b) Jannette Roberts.
(c) Marie Titsworth.
(d) Dean Petterson.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jeff Miller, who loans Tommy Ward a pickup truck to go get more beer the night Denice Haraway goes missing?
2. Who writes, "I had a dream that I was at a keg party, then poof I was sitting in a pickup with two guys and a girl"?
3. Who is Barney Ward?
4. Who does the narrator claim is considered the founder of Ada?
5. What is the title of the sermon that is to be delivered at the Church of Christ, directly across the street from Maxine and C.L's house?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)