|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Murder in the First Degree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Officer Kyle Gibbs fail to receive from Lenny Timmons' emergency phone call?
(a) Lenny Timmons' name.
(b) Why Lenny Timmons' called the police.
(c) At which McAnally's the incident has occurred.
(d) Lenny Timmons' contact information.
2. Of all the Ward children, who is considered the most ambitious?
(a) Joel Ward.
(b) Joice Ward.
(c) Tommy Ward.
(d) Kay Ward.
3. What type of store is McAnally's?
(a) A feed store.
(b) A clothing store.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A convenience store.
4. At the end of Chapter 1, who gives police a description of the two suspects seen with Denice Haraway the night of April 28, 1984?
(a) Jannette Roberts.
(b) Karen Wise.
(c) Dean Petterson.
(d) Marie Titsworth.
5. According to Jannette Roberts, after returning home from the police station, Tommy Ward's attitude was one of __________.
(d) High spirits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who administers Ward's polygraph test?
2. Of all the Ward children, who is called the "runt of the litter"?
3. What does Lenny Timmons need from McAnally's at the beginning of Chapter1?
4. Who is the small, dark, gentle Indian woman who makes a living cleaning houses for people in Ada?
5. In Chapter 1, what is Steve Haraway doing when he receives notice that his wife is missing?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)