|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15, The Tapes—Tommy and The Tapes—Karl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard Kerner draws a connection to the Ada case in __________ County.
2. What is the prescribed method of execution in the state of Oklahoma?
(a) Lethal poison.
(d) Electric chair.
3. Tommy Ward's confession tape is admitted into evidence as state exhibit number __________.
4. Who is the 67th and final witness for the State?
(a) Mike Baskin.
(b) Karl Fontenot.
(c) Frederick Patrizi.
(d) Odell Titsworth.
5. Don Wyatt points out that on the tape Tommy Ward had described ________ people at McAnally's, whereas the eyewitnesses had seen only ________.
(a) 6 / 2.
(b) 10 / 5.
(c) 5 / 2.
(d) 3 / 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator state is the purpose of the short bill of aggravated circumstances that is added to the charges put against Ward and Fontenot?
2. While being cross-examined by Don Wyatt, Featherstone states the questioning of Tommy Ward has changed from "inquisitory" to __________.
3. How many days after Ward and Fontenot are arrested are they formally charged?
4. According to Mildred Grandy, she saw Denice Haraway standing in the doorway of a trailer on lot number __________.
5. What is the 67th witness' profession?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)