Chapter 1, Disappearance
1. What is the setting of The Dreams of Ada in Chapter 1?
(a) Ada, Alabama.
(b) Ada, West Virginia.
(c) Ada, Oklahoma.
(d) Ada, Tennessee.
2. What is written on the black and white wooden sign that is described in Chapter 1?
(a) Home of the pecan tree.
(b) Pecan cracker.
(c) No outlet.
(d) Welcome to Ada.
3. What type of store is McAnally's?
(a) A convenience store.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A feed store.
(d) A clothing store.
4. What does Lenny Timmons need from McAnally's at the beginning of Chapter1?
(c) A drink.
(d) A snack.
5. What information does Officer Kyle Gibbs fail to receive from Lenny Timmons' emergency phone call?
(a) Lenny Timmons' contact information.
(b) Lenny Timmons' name.
(c) Why Lenny Timmons' called the police.
(d) At which McAnally's the incident has occurred.
6. How does Detective Captain Dennis Smith supplement his income?
(a) He washes cars.
(b) He does landscaping.
(c) He has a paper route.
(d) He bags groceries.
This section contains 4,304 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)