Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whose house does Bao-yu wander to to study to look at a painting that he likes?
(a) His cousin Ming.
(b) His uncle Feng-shu.
(c) His friend Qin-shi.
(d) His cousin Zhen.
2. What character does one of the child actors look like?
3. What does Aroma urge Bao-yu to stop eating?
(b) Leaves from the oak tree.
(c) Bark of the oak tree.
(d) Lipstick and other cosmetics.
4. How does Xi-feng's personality as an overbearing mistress come to light in the Ning house?
(a) She severely punishes a servant for forgetting to wash some dirty laundry.
(b) She severely punishes a servant for being late to work.
(c) She admonishes each servant individually for any mistake they make.
(d) She shouts at all the servants as a group for half an hour.
5. What wakes Xi-feng from her dream about Qin-shi?
(a) The death chime.
(b) The maid entering the room.
(c) The bell for breakfast.
(d) Her father calling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls for Bao-yu to tell the boy he is to be moved in with the girls?
2. What causes Qin Zhong's father to die?
3. As Bao-yu, Xi-feng, and Qin Zhong talk during Chapter 14, what do they learn has happened?
4. What addiction does Dai-yu discover of Bao-yu's?
5. What is there concern about when it comes to Jia Rong's status?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)