|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is Yuan-chun's hope that this move to live with the girls _____.
(a) Will stop him from eating lipstick.
(b) Will make him become more mature.
(c) Will increase his intelligence.
(d) Will encourage the boy to study more.
2. During what time will Bao-yu be allowed to live with the girls?
(a) As long as Dai-yu is living there.
(b) While he is an adolescent.
(c) Until he is married.
(d) While Yuan-chun is absent.
3. Where does Yuan-chun order that the girls of the house and Bao-yu be allowed to live?
(a) The Prospect Garden
(b) The Peachtree Court,
(c) The Cherry Blossom Garden.
(d) The refinished farmhouse.
4. Who are the invitees to Bao-yu's birthday party?
(a) Boa-yu's cousins only.
(b) Family members only.
(c) Friends and family only.
(d) Servants, friends and family only.
5. Who scolds the maids for their mess?
(c) Nannie Li.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Bao-yu spend his evening after being scolded by Aroma for defending her?
2. Which servant does Lian desire but who won't let him have her?
3. What addiction does Dai-yu discover of Bao-yu's?
4. Who gives temporary names to places and things in the garden for Yuan-chun?
5. Xi-feng's infant daughter becomes ill with _____.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)