|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 & 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who starts to make regular visits to Qin-shi after the birthday party?
(c) Jia Rui.
(d) Bao-yu's father.
2. Who take shifts and watches over Bao-yu and Xi-feng through the night?
(b) Aroma and Patience.
(c) Grannie and Jia Lian.
(d) Patience and The Mattress.
3. What does Yuan-chun remind the family of as she departs from the garden?
(a) Her desire for them to be happy.
(b) All the opportunities they will have to visit each other.
(c) Her disappointment at being made a concubine.
(d) How impressed she is with garden.
4. What does Jia-lian use as his bedroom while his daughter is ill?
(a) The living room.
(b) Aroma's room.
(c) The Mattresses' room.
(d) Outer study.
5. Bao-yu and Qin Zhong form a plan to encourage their families to send them to _____.
(a) Each other's houses.
(b) The Temple of the Iron Threshold.
(c) A private school.
(d) The Imperial Palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yu-cun do to the usher as a result of feeling uncomfortable around him?
2. Who calls for Bao-yu to tell the boy he is to be moved in with the girls?
3. Who gives temporary names to places and things in the garden for Yuan-chun?
4. What does Bao-yu call for an end for in his altered poem?
5. Who does Bao-yu cry out to in order to help him when he is dreaming?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)