|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Grandmother Jia and family invited to?
(a) A tea ceremony party.
(b) A star-gazing party.
(c) A wedding banquet.
(d) A flower viewing party.
2. What does the main story line follow?
(a) The growing up years of sisters Qan-yen, Qin-shi, and Dai-yu.
(b) The growing up years of friends Bao-yu, Precious, and Jokey Jin.
(c) The growing up years of brothers Bao-yu, Xi-feng, and Qin-Zhong.
(d) The growing up years of cousins Bao-yu, Dai-yu, and Bao-chai.
3. What does Xi-feng's leadership bring to the Ning house?
(a) Order and peace.
(b) A slack and uncaring attitude among the servants.
(c) A tyrannical atmosphere of constant fear.
(d) Disharmony and distrust.
4. What servant finds a lock of The Mattress's hair in Jia Lian's things?
5. According to Jia Yu-cun and Leng Zi-xing, what makes a person fundamentally good or bad?
(b) Family and friends.
(c) The amount of money they have.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of Bao-yu's does Bao-chai want a closer look at when he visits her?
2. Who suggests a complex plan of action to bring a satisfactory end to the whole affair over which Yu-cun is presiding?
3. What does Jia-lian use as his bedroom while his daughter is ill?
4. Who are the first people who come across the stone after the goddess leaves it there?
5. Who are Darling and Precious?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)