|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bao-yu do when the answer from Dai-yu is "no"?
(a) He begins to cry quietly.
(b) He laughs loudly.
(c) He takes her immediately to the pond.
(d) He throws a fit.
2. What do the more ill-bred students do in light of the headmaster's absence?
(a) Take the chance to pick on Qin Zhong, Bao-yu, Darling, and Precious.
(b) Take the chance to skip school.
(c) Take the chance to skip school and invite Qin Zhong, Bao-yu, Darling, and Precious.
(d) Cheat on their exams with Dai-yu.
3. Why does Dai-yu get upset in Chapter 7?
(a) Because Bao-yu has chosen the same time to visit Bao-chai.
(b) Because she feels she has been punished for no reason.
(c) Because Bao-yu taunts her.
(d) Because she is brought the flowers last.
4. Who makes a loud entrance at the Jia residence?
(d) Wang Xi-feng.
5. How long did Feng Yuan wait to marry the girl in which he was interested?
(a) Ten years.
(b) One year.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who performs Disenchantment's A Dream of Golden Days for Bao-yu?
2. What does the monk promise to do to the stone?
3. What does the doctor believe about his patient's prognosis at the end of Chapter 10?
4. Who sends Yu-cun to the capitol with his daughter Dai-yu?
5. Why does Bao-yu make a scene upon returning home from his visit with Bao-chai?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)