|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes a loud entrance at the Jia residence?
(c) Wang Xi-feng.
2. Who suggests a complex plan of action to bring a satisfactory end to the whole affair over which Yu-cun is presiding?
(a) The usher.
(b) A monk.
(c) A Taoist.
(d) The slave girl.
3. What is the goddess in the opening chapter in the middle of doing?
(a) Choosing a husband.
(b) Mending the sky.
(d) Reading a book.
4. Grannie Liu first sees Xi-feng who makes the suggestion that these relatives don't visit because they find the Jias _____.
(c) Too busy.
5. In order to cure Bao-yu of his lust of the mind, he is given a bride named _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Knowing she is to fulfill all of Bao-yu's needs, Aroma allows him to _____.
2. During what affair is Dai-yu seated at a place of honor?
3. What does the main story line follow?
4. Who performs Disenchantment's A Dream of Golden Days for Bao-yu?
5. Who has a brief discussion with Lady Wang about Bao-yu's odd behavior?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)