|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests a complex plan of action to bring a satisfactory end to the whole affair over which Yu-cun is presiding?
(a) A Taoist.
(b) The slave girl.
(c) A monk.
(d) The usher.
2. What is the subject of the conversation Zhen Shi-yin overhears in his dream?
(a) The future of the magical stone.
(b) The curse of the magical stone.
(c) The future of his daughter's life.
(d) A problem with his son's character.
3. What is the reason given against Yu-cun arresting Xue?
(a) Xue will put a curse on him.
(b) Yu-cun does not understand the circumstances.
(c) Xue is cursed.
(d) Xue is from a rich family.
4. What is Grandmother Jia and family invited to?
(a) A tea ceremony party.
(b) A wedding banquet.
(c) A flower viewing party.
(d) A star-gazing party.
5. What does the monk promise to do to the stone?
(a) Find it a home.
(b) Take it home.
(c) Inscribe it.
(d) Carve it.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the inscription on the stone, what has the stone once been?
2. Who settles the boy in Qin Shi's room?
3. During what affair is Dai-yu seated at a place of honor?
4. Of whom does Bao-yu dream?
5. What job does Yu-cun learn there is a possibility of getting back?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)