|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Grandmother Jia and family invited to?
(a) A tea ceremony party.
(b) A star-gazing party.
(c) A wedding banquet.
(d) A flower viewing party.
2. What is the reason given against Yu-cun arresting Xue?
(a) Xue is from a rich family.
(b) Yu-cun does not understand the circumstances.
(c) Xue is cursed.
(d) Xue will put a curse on him.
3. Grannie Liu first sees Xi-feng who makes the suggestion that these relatives don't visit because they find the Jias _____.
(d) Too busy.
4. What is Bao-yu's first question to Dai-yu?
(a) If she has seen the stone in the pond.
(b) Whether she has a green jade like him.
(c) If she is married.
(d) If she fancies him.
5. According to Jia Yu-cun and Leng Zi-xing, what makes a person fundamentally good or bad?
(a) Family and friends.
(c) The amount of money they have.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the first people who come across the stone after the goddess leaves it there?
2. According to the inscription on the stone, what has the stone once been?
3. What feeling is Bao-yu filled with in his dream?
4. Who warns Yu-cun not to arrest Xue?
5. Knowing she is to fulfill all of Bao-yu's needs, Aroma allows him to _____.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)