|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 & 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the subject of dispute Yu-cun was set to rule over?
(a) A slave girl.
(b) A monk breaking celibacy.
(c) A police killing.
(d) A robbery.
2. According to Jia Yu-cun and Leng Zi-xing, what makes a person fundamentally good or bad?
(a) The amount of money they have.
(c) Family and friends.
3. Who sends Yu-cun to the capitol with his daughter Dai-yu?
(b) Lin Ru-hai.
4. How does the stone feel after being left by the goddess?
(a) Rejected and useless.
(b) Small yet strong.
(c) Scared and confused.
(d) Free and happy.
5. According to the inscription on the stone, what has the stone once been?
(a) A boat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A woman.
(d) A man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the conversation Zhen Shi-yin overhears in his dream?
2. Who does Zhen Shi-yin live with?
3. Who warns Yu-cun not to arrest Xue?
4. What is the name of the Chinese town the story line switches too after the Taoist changes his name?
5. What is the name of the goddess in the opening chapter?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)