|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 & 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Feng Yuan wait to marry the girl in which he was interested?
(a) One year.
(b) Three days.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Five weeks.
2. How does the stone feel after being left by the goddess?
(a) Free and happy.
(b) Scared and confused.
(c) Small yet strong.
(d) Rejected and useless.
3. What does Yu-cun do to the usher as a result of feeling uncomfortable around him?
(a) Calls in a complaint to the police anonymously.
(b) Flees the city.
(c) Has the usher arrested.
(d) Kills the usher's father.
4. Who has a brief discussion with Lady Wang about Bao-yu's odd behavior?
(a) Wang Xi-feng.
5. What is the goddess in the opening chapter in the middle of doing?
(a) Choosing a husband.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Mending the sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason given against Yu-cun arresting Xue?
2. What does Yu-cun let the family know about the murder case?
3. Who suggests a complex plan of action to bring a satisfactory end to the whole affair over which Yu-cun is presiding?
4. Who is brought to life by a magical fictional stone?
5. According to Jia Yu-cun and Leng Zi-xing, what makes a person fundamentally good or bad?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)