|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 & 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bao-yu seek Dai-yu's company in Chapter 19?
(a) Because Aroma is ill.
(b) Because Bao-chai is angry with him.
(c) Because Aroma is angry with him.
(d) Because Xi-feng wants him to do chores.
2. What is the goddess in the opening chapter in the middle of doing?
(a) Choosing a husband.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Mending the sky.
3. Who are the invitees to Bao-yu's birthday party?
(a) Servants, friends and family only.
(b) Friends and family only.
(c) Family members only.
(d) Boa-yu's cousins only.
4. Why does Bao-yu make a scene upon returning home from his visit with Bao-chai?
(a) Because Nannie Li has been cursing him behind his back.
(b) Because nobody welcomes him home.
(c) Because he misses Bao-chai.
(d) Because Nannie Li drank something that was intended for him.
5. What does Bao-yu call for an end for in his altered poem?
(b) Jealous boyfriends.
(c) Cheating women.
(d) Feminine nagging and jealousy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bao-yu beg to go with Xi-feng in Chapter 7?
2. What belief about Qin-shi does Xi-feng reveal to You-shi?
3. What was the subject of dispute Yu-cun was set to rule over?
4. What does the main story line follow?
5. Who does Jia Rui nearly sleep with accidentally?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)