|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 & 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is suffering from a mysterious sickness at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Qin Zhong.
2. Who sends Yu-cun to the capitol with his daughter Dai-yu?
(a) Lin Ru-hai.
3. Grannie Liu visits the Rong Mansion under the cover of seeing Mrs. Zhou, an old friend, but what is she really looking for?
(a) The Jia family will.
(b) A runaway servant.
(c) Bao-yu's stone.
(d) A hand out.
4. Grannie Liu first sees Xi-feng who makes the suggestion that these relatives don't visit because they find the Jias _____.
(a) Too busy.
5. What actual name does Bao-yu cry out in his sleep?
Short Answer Questions
1. What belief about Qin-shi does Xi-feng reveal to You-shi?
2. What important event happens on the day of Jia Zheng's birthday?
3. What do Qin Zhong and Darling do while the headmaster is out?
4. Who suggests a complex plan of action to bring a satisfactory end to the whole affair over which Yu-cun is presiding?
5. What does the doctor believe about his patient's prognosis at the end of Chapter 10?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)