|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bao-yu see sleeping with a girl?
2. What does Xi-feng's leadership bring to the Ning house?
(a) Order and peace.
(b) Disharmony and distrust.
(c) A slack and uncaring attitude among the servants.
(d) A tyrannical atmosphere of constant fear.
3. Which character from earlier in the book resurfaces working as a maid under the name Caltrop?
(a) Ying Lian.
(b) Disenchantment, the fairy.
4. What does Bao-yu drink while visiting Bao-chai?
5. Where does Bao-yu beg to go with Xi-feng in Chapter 7?
(a) To visit Bao-chai.
(b) The Temple of the Iron Threshold.
(c) The Imperial Palace.
(d) The Ning Mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bao-yu and Qin Zhong form a plan to encourage their families to send them to _____.
2. What do Bao-yu and Qin Zhong quickly learn about each other?
3. Which is the only character who chooses not to rest and recuperate after Yuan-chun's visit?
4. Who is Qin Zhong?
5. What sound comes from one of Bao-yu's rooms when the girls are ganging up on him?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)