|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Thom want to put himself in danger?
(a) He believes he is invincible according to Min.
(b) He enjoys the thrill of danger.
(c) He is very ill and does not want to die slowly.
(d) He is depressed from the death of his lover.
2. Who is being influenced by Gaebril?
3. What story does Mat give Morgase?
(a) That he is good friends with Thom Merrilyn.
(b) That he is good friends with Elayne.
(c) That he is a soldier from Tear.
(d) That he is a farmer visiting his sister in Tar Valon.
4. Who is Brend in actuality?
5. Who does Elayne want to go to Caemlyn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juilan find out about Liandrin?
2. Why does Nynaeve seek out a Wisdom?
3. Where does Mat find Thom Merrilin.
4. How does Egwene visit the Heart of the Stone?
5. By what is Faile bewitched?
Short Essay Questions
1. What agreement do Faile and Moiraine reach?
2. How does Perrin come by a large hammer when he arrives in Tear?
3. How do Egwene, Nynaeve and Elayne escape the Myrddraal?
4. What does Moiraine's group notice as they are traveling towards Tear?
5. What does Siuan Sanche say about the sword called Callandor?
6. How do Nynaeve, Egwene, and Elayne come to encounter some Maidens of the Spear?
7. What is Perrin able to smell and how does that help them in an inn in Illian?
8. Who does Mat find when he hits the taverns to earn money and what does the man tell Mat as to why he is in Tar Valon?
9. What does Perrin observe in the wolf dream with Hopper's help?
10. How does Mat finally gain access to the palace in Caemlyn, and what does he overhear about Elayne?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)