|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Thom want to put himself in danger?
(a) He believes he is invincible according to Min.
(b) He enjoys the thrill of danger.
(c) He is very ill and does not want to die slowly.
(d) He is depressed from the death of his lover.
2. Why is Nynaeve enraged after the fighting is over?
(a) Dailin is one of the dead.
(b) The men that captured them have escaped.
(c) Rhuarc says they must come with him.
(d) Aviendha is among the dead.
3. Who had Liandrian, Rianna, Amico, and Joiya already subdued?
4. Who does Nynaeve heal?
5. What does Perrin do that forces the group to flee Remen immediately?
(a) Gets into a fight with some of the town bullies.
(b) Protests the treatment of the caged Aiel.
(c) Kills a drunk who attacks him.
(d) Kills some Whitecloaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening in Cairhien that has made travel in that area dangerous?
2. Who is Zarine Bashere?
3. What does Perrin do to rescue Faile?
4. What is Samon's other name?
5. What does Mat learn from the Wisdom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Egwene and Nynaeve awake in a small room after being captured?
2. How does Perrin come by a large hammer when he arrives in Tear?
3. What do the Maidens of the Spear need and how does Nynaeve help them?
4. Who does Mat save and how does the person reward Mat?
5. What does Perrin observe in the wolf dream with Hopper's help?
6. Describe Egwene's first experience in Tel'Aran'Rhiod after using the ring to arrive there.
7. What is the result of Mat's first attempt to deliver Elayne's letter to her mother?
8. Where does Elayne send Mat, and how is he able to escape Tar Valon?
9. What does Juilian learn about Liandrin and the other black ajah Aes Sedai?
10. How does Zarine Bashere come to join the group Moiraine is leading?
This section contains 1,020 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)