|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vision(s) will Egewne see?
(a) Things hoped for and things feared.
(b) The beginning and the ending of life.
(c) What was, what is, and what will be.
(d) The flow and the ebb of life.
2. What does Verin Sedai give Egwene?
(a) A dragon ring.
(b) A folder about 13 rogue Aes Sedai.
(c) An admonition.
(d) Thirteen whacks for disappearing.
3. Who did Rand battle in the sky over Falme that inspired many?
(a) The Great Lord.
(d) A Seanchan Lord.
4. What is held in the Stone of Tear?
(a) A small statue that Rand needs to close the gates of the great abyss.
(b) A large stone that magnifies saidin.
(c) A large stone that magnifies saidar.
5. Where does Mat think he is when he wakes
(a) Ebou Dou.
(b) The Stone of Tear.
(c) The White Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liandrin's group steal before leaving Tar Valon?
2. Who is leading the Whitecloaks that Nynaeve's group encounters near Tar Valon?
3. What is the shape of the helmet Perrin wears in his dream?
4. What is one thing Mat remembers since taking the dagger?
5. Who does Byar name as a darkfriend when talking with Jaret?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Moiraine Sedai send to Tar Valon, and why?
2. Why is Mat so hungry in the next few days after he is healed?
3. What reports have been coming out of some villages about young men who look like Rand?
4. Describe Egwene's second vision.
5. Who visits Mat and what does she tell him?
6. What is happening on the Almoth Plain, and what is Moiraine's response to it?
7. Where are Mat, Nynaeve, Egwene, Hurin and Verin Sedai at the opening of this chapter and what are they doing?
8. Describe Mat's healing and who is present.
9. How are Etwene, Nynaeve and Elayne treated publicly versus privately once they are back in the White Tower?
10. What does Min tell Perrin about symbols she sees around him?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)