|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Moiraine and her group fly over their camp?
(a) A weather balloon.
(b) The flag of the Dragon Reborn.
(c) A real dragon.
(d) The flag of the lost tribes of Manetheren.
2. What does Mat bet the two swordsmen?
(a) That he can defeat both of them with his quarterstaff.
(b) That he could slice an apple exactly in half with a sword.
(c) That he can take both of them on if he had his sword.
(d) That they could do better with a different style of sword.
3. What does Alanna sense around the entrance to the place of visions?
(a) A strange resonance in the flows.
(c) A presence of evil.
(d) A light.
4. Who are sparring in the Warder's practice yard one day as Mat is walking around?
(a) Gawyn and Lan.
(b) Gawyn and Galad.
(c) Grimwell and Lan.
(d) Lan and Galad.
5. Who are the grunt soldiers of the Dark One?
(d) The Forsaken.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Siuan Sanche privately scold Nyanave, Egwene and Elayne?
2. How is the ter'angreal arranged that Egwene must walk through?
3. What is going on in Almoth Plain that Moiraine keeps her group from joining?
4. Who upbraids Elayne about disappearing?
5. What are on Perrin's shoulders in Egwene's dream?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Egwene's second vision.
2. How are Etwene, Nynaeve and Elayne treated publicly versus privately once they are back in the White Tower?
3. Describe Egwene's first vision.
4. Where are Mat, Nynaeve, Egwene, Hurin and Verin Sedai at the opening of this chapter and what are they doing?
5. Who does Moiraine Sedai send to Tar Valon, and why?
6. How does Siuan change the status of Nynaeve and Egwene and what does she task them with?
7. Who does Mat challenge and beat in a mock fight?
8. Who are the Aiel and the Tuatha'an?
9. How are novices raised to the level of Accepted?
10. About what do Rand and Moiraine argue, and what does Rand do?
This section contains 894 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)