|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Min see in Leya's future?
(a) A violent death.
(b) Marriage to Mat.
2. Why does Siuan give Nynaeve and Egwene secret orders to track the black Ajah members?
(a) She hopes they will be killed.
(b) She thinks they are the only two people she is certain are not black ajah.
(c) She thinks they are the only ones powerful enough to handle the rogue Aes Sedai.
(d) She hopes they will fail.
3. Who are the grunt soldiers of the Dark One?
(b) The Forsaken.
4. Who does Byar name as a darkfriend when talking with Jaret?
(a) Rand al'Thor.
(c) Perrin Aybara.
(d) Mat Cauthon.
5. Why does Moiraine send Min to Tar Valon?
(a) To ask Siuan to send more Aes Sedai to protect Rand.
(b) To update Siuan "Sanche on what is happening with Rand.
(c) To see what symbols she sees over Siuan's head.
(d) To plead for Mat's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What town can Rand's effect be seen as Moiraine and the others arrive there while tracking Rand?
2. What does the term "gentled" mean in context of Egwene's vision?
3. Who has arrived in Arad Doman?
4. Why is Mat going there?
5. What is the main philosophy of the the Way of the Leaf?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Pedron Niall and what is in the report Pedron Niall receives?
2. What happens as Nynaeve and Egwene are returning to Egwene's quarters in the White Tower?
3. What does Else Grimwell reveal to Nynaeve, Egwene and Elayne and what are the three's thoughts about it?
4. What effect does Rand have on the town of Jarra?
5. Describe Egwene's third vision.
6. How are Etwene, Nynaeve and Elayne treated publicly versus privately once they are back in the White Tower?
7. Who does Mat challenge and beat in a mock fight?
8. Why is Mat so hungry in the next few days after he is healed?
9. About what do Rand and Moiraine argue, and what does Rand do?
10. Who are the Aiel and the Tuatha'an?
This section contains 1,001 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)