|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mat hear Gaebril order a subordinate?
(a) To make sure Elayne meets her death on the way to Tear.
(b) To keep Morgase drinking the drugged tea.
(c) To find Mat and kill him.
(d) To find Thom and kill him.
2. What arrives at the camp where the men are arguing?
(c) A messenger from one of the Forsaken.
(d) A dark cloud.
3. How does Nynaeve use balefire?
(a) To kill the Myrddraal.
(b) To summon Rand.
(c) To kill their captors.
(d) She does not use balefire as it is forbidden to do so.
4. Who is Comar?
(a) Juilin's helper.
(b) An Innkeeper.
(c) Mat's friend who is a guard at the Stone of Tear.
(d) A man in Tear to kill Elayne.
5. To where does Egwene "travel"?
(a) The Heart of Stone.
(b) Two Rivers.
(c) Ebou Dou.
6. What are Aiel woman who choose to become warriors called?
(a) Maidens of the Spear.
(b) The Aiel other.
(c) The Maidens.
(d) Maidens of the Sword.
7. Why does Egwene think Liandrin knows she and the other two are in Tear?
(a) Liandrin sends them a note at the inn where they are staying.
(b) Liandrin tries to capture Egwene.
(c) Liandrin looks at Egwene while Egwene in in Tel'Aran'Rhiod.
(d) Liandrin walks past their inn.
8. What do Mat and Thom see when they are at the Widom's business?
(a) Liandrin sneaking out the back.
(b) Nynaeve, Elayne and Egwene's horses.
(c) A bag that Mat recognizes as Nynaeve's bag.
(d) Amico sneaking out the back.
9. What is the meaning of Zarine's nickname, Faile?
10. Who can use Callandor?
(a) Only a female who can channel saidar.
(b) Either a man or woman or can channel.
(c) Only the Dragon Reborn.
(d) Only a male who can channel saidin.
11. Who is Brend?
(a) A lord who controls the council in Illian.
(b) Perrin's Aiel friend.
(c) Faile's brother.
(d) Moiraine's contact in Illian.
12. Who does Nynaeve heal?
13. Whose attitude towards the White Tower has changed?
14. To what city are Nynaeve, Egwene and Elayne sailing?
(b) Ebou Dou.
(c) Tar Valon.
15. What story does Mat give Morgase?
(a) That he is a farmer visiting his sister in Tar Valon.
(b) That he is good friends with Thom Merrilyn.
(c) That he is good friends with Elayne.
(d) That he is a soldier from Tear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for Callandor?
2. What does Comar tell Mat before Comar dies?
3. What does Lan find that makes him go after Moiraine?
4. Who agrees to help Perrin?
5. Who is being influenced by Gaebril?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)