|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mat bet the two swordsmen?
(a) That he can defeat both of them with his quarterstaff.
(b) That they could do better with a different style of sword.
(c) That he could slice an apple exactly in half with a sword.
(d) That he can take both of them on if he had his sword.
2. Who is leading the group that is separating Mat from the dagger?
(d) Siuan Sanche.
3. Who are the grunt soldiers of the Dark One?
(a) The Forsaken.
4. What surprises the weapons master at the end of Mat's bout?
(a) That Mat is still standing.
(b) That Mat speaks Seanchan.
(c) That Mat speaks in the Old Tongue.
(d) That the two swordsmen bow to Mat.
5. What does a well in one town through which Rand passes do?
(a) The water turns red.
(b) Dries up.
(c) Becomes a geyser.
(d) Starts producing water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Verin Sedai give Egwene?
2. For whom are the Aiel looking?
3. How can the Horn of Valere work for someone besides Mat?
4. What is the shape of the helmet Perrin wears in his dream?
5. Why does one town burn to the ground?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)