1. What is Yakov Petrovich Golyadkin’s rank?
2. What season does The Double take place in?
3. How much money does Golyadkin have in his wallet, which he counts over and over again?
4. What amount of money is this?
5. What is Golyadkin’s feeling about the money in his wallet?
6. How does Dostoevsky describe Golyadkin’s appearance?
7. When Golyadkin wakes up, Dostoevsky says that he discovers he lives in Petersburg, not in some other place: where is that other place?
This section contains 4,751 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)