|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Golyadkin sense in Golyadkin Junior’s arrival?
2. How does Golyadkin protect himself in Krestyan Ivanovich’s room?
(a) With a defiant look.
(b) With aggressive questions.
(c) With a pugnacious attitude.
(d) With a steady stream of self-praise.
3. What tone does Golyadkin take with Golyadkin Junior?
(a) A combination of accusation and conciliation.
(b) A combination of self-abasement and politeness.
(c) A combination of fury and cowardice.
(d) A combination of innuendo and guilt
4. Which of these things does Golyadkin NOT shop for?
(b) A carriage.
(c) Women’s clothing.
(d) Dinner and tea service.
5. What is Yakov Petrovich Golyadkin’s rank?
(d) Titular counselor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shameless trick does Golyadkin Junior play on Golyadkin, for the second time, in His Excellency’s presence?
2. Who is Andrey Filippovich?
3. What is Golyadkin’s sense of what fate has in store for him?
4. How long has Golyadkin reserved a carriage for?
5. What is the manner in which Golyadkin says that Golyadkin Junior has sucked up to people?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)