|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it when Golyadkin leaves the banquet?
(a) Two a.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
(d) Four a.m.
2. Who does Golyadkin think he can appeal to?
(a) No one.
(b) Golyadkin Junior himself.
(c) Andrey Filippovich.
(d) Olsufy Ivanovich.
3. What events are omitted between the end of Chapter 5 and the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Golyadkin’s morning routine, before he goes to work.
(b) The overnight.
(c) Golyadkin meeting his double.
(d) The banquet.
4. What is Golyadkin accused of?
(d) Immoral behavior.
5. How does Golyadkin Junior greet Golyadkin?
(a) With hostility.
(b) With insolence.
(c) With indifference.
(d) With impatience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following types of phrases does Golyadkin use often?
2. What is the narrator’s as he describes Golyadkin’s shopping trip?
3. How does the narrator characterize his account of this story?
4. How is Golyadkin characterized as he leaves the banquet?
5. Where does Golyadkin rush off to?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)