|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Golyadkin Junior end up sitting?
(a) Opposite Golyadkin.
(b) In another room.
(c) In Andrey Filippovich’s office.
(d) In Golyadkin’s seat.
2. What is Olsufy Ivanovich’s disability?
(b) Loss of his legs.
(c) Fake eye.
(d) Loss of one hand.
3. What kind of look does Golyadkin assume when Golyadkin Junior approaches him for the first time?
(a) As if he has been waiting for Golyadkin Junior.
(b) As if he was minding his own business.
(c) As if he should not be interrupted.
(d) As if he needs help.
4. What is Golyadkin’s reaction the first time he sees Golyadkin Junior?
5. What does Golyadkin dream about after he speaks to Klara Olsufyevna?
(a) Fighting with Vladimir Semyonovich over her honor.
(b) Dying on the spot.
(c) Saving her if a chandelier were to fall.
(d) Spreading rumors about her to revenge himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Andrey Filippovich?
2. What is Yakov Petrovich Golyadkin’s rank?
3. How does Golyadkin describe himself?
4. What is the tone of this opening chapter?
5. How does Dostoevsky characterize Golyadkin’s reaction to Petrushka’s livery?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)