|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amount of money is this?
(a) Enough to furnish a small flat.
(b) A paltry sum.
(c) A good deal.
(d) Enough to go out for dinner.
2. How is Petrushka’s livery described?
(a) As handsome.
(b) As bizarre.
(c) As outrageous.
(d) As dignified.
3. What does Krestyan Ivanovich tell Golyadkin he has to do?
(a) Lead a thoughtful introspective life.
(b) Follow his prescription.
(d) Stay at home and rest.
4. How much money does Golyadkin have in his wallet, which he counts over and over again?
(a) 750 rubles.
(b) 50 rubles.
(c) 250 rubles.
(d) 150 rubles.
5. What is Golyadkin told when he arrives at Olsufy Ivanovich’s house?
(a) That he is not to be received.
(b) That he has been expected.
(c) That the master is not well.
(d) That he has mistaken the date.
Short Answer Questions
1. What power does Golyadkin say he has?
2. How does Golyadkin protect himself in Krestyan Ivanovich’s room?
3. What does Golyadkin will happen in time?
4. Which of the following types of phrases does Golyadkin use often?
5. What does Golyadkin mean when he says that something is a “Russian proverb”?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)