|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin eat in Section 6 following his night in the outdoors?
2. What does the attacking army manage before the end of the day in Section 8?
(a) The bridge is destroyed.
(b) The keep is breached.
(c) The town is taken.
(d) The castle is taken.
3. In Section 8, what does Robin wonder about seeing his mother?
(a) Whether she will praise him.
(b) Whether she will know him.
(c) Whether she will like him.
(d) He doesn’t wonder about his mother.
4. Who comes to the aid of Sir Peter in Section 9?
(a) Hugh Fitzhugh.
(b) Jack Lawson.
(c) Brother Luke and the Monks.
(d) John the Minstrel.
5. What does Robin have to do to get to the other side of the river in Section 9?
(a) Climb the wall.
(b) Walk the bridge.
(c) Walk the field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robin say about the students in town?
2. How does Robin make his way inside the town in Section 9?
3. What finally causes the people to realize they are in danger in Section 9?
4. Who had Robin made friends with at the gate?
5. What does John make sure Robin knows before he leaves to visit his mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Robin’s relationship with Alan-at-gate. What type of person is Alan, and what does Robin learn about him quickly?
2. Describe the meeting of Robin’s mother and father with Robin. What is said, what are their reactions?
3. Explain the news Adam the yeoman brings to Sir Peter in the hall. What is the situation?
4. What happens when Robin reaches the assistance he needs in Section 9? Who greets him, and where do they go for aid? What plan is put into place for assistance?
5. Describe what Robin sees, once the strike on the Welsh has begun, and after its success.
6. What possible enemies does the castle face, and how could they breech the defenses, according to John-go-in-the-Wynd and Adam? What tactics could enemies use?
7. Explain Brother Luke’s response to Robin’s questions of whether or not he will walk. What does Brother Luke say, and how is this important for Robin’s self-esteem?
8. Describe the White Hart. What is it, how do the men feel about it. How does it look?
9. Explain how Robin helps his friends escape being robbed. What does he do, and how does it work to help them?
10. Describe John-go-in-the-Wynd’s departure. Where is he going? What does he make sure Robin knows how to do before he goes? Where does he make sure Robin knows how to go?
This section contains 1,089 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)