|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin begin making from wood in Section 7?
(a) A harp.
(b) An arrow.
(c) A bible.
(d) A gun.
2. What does Robin stay long enough to see in Section 7?
(a) The jousting.
(b) The lifting.
(c) Punch and Judy.
(d) The horse race.
3. What substance could hide soldiers attacking the castle?
4. Why is Robin proud to be able to answer the host at lunch in Section 6?
(a) He asks about plague.
(b) He asks about the monetary.
(c) He asks about schoolwork.
(d) He asks about the war.
5. What does Brother Luke do on Robin’s return in Section 10?
(a) Care for him.
(b) Report him.
(c) Hail him.
(d) Imprison him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which hostel do Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin stay the second evening of their journey?
2. Who does Robin wake first?
3. What does Sir Peter hail Robin as in Section 10?
4. Why is John certain Sir Peter will remember him?
5. What helps pass the time, for Robin, on the long journey to his father?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Brother Luke’s response to Robin’s questions of whether or not he will walk. What does Brother Luke say, and how is this important for Robin’s self-esteem?
2. Explain how Robin comes to be the caretaker of D’Ath.
3. Describe the woods where Robin’s group eats, and the cabin where they sleep the night before they enter Lindsay.
4. Once Robin’s group does escape the inn, where do they sleep? Why does Brother Luke insist on leaving a farthing and a prayer?
5. Describe the scene in Section 6 when Brother Luke guides Robin to swim, even though it is cold. What is his purpose in this?
6. Describe Robin’s plan for his escape to find help for the castle. How will he leave, what will he do if caught, and who will he seek for aid?
7. Describe Robin’s encounter with the Welsh soldiers. What happened, and how did he escape?
8. What happens when Robin reaches the assistance he needs in Section 9? Who greets him, and where do they go for aid? What plan is put into place for assistance?
9. Describe the White Hart. What is it, how do the men feel about it. How does it look?
10. Describe Robin’s relationship with Alan-at-gate. What type of person is Alan, and what does Robin learn about him quickly?
This section contains 1,001 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)