|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is John certain Sir Peter will remember him?
(a) He helped him when he was wounded.
(b) He helped him when he blind.
(c) He helped him when he was lost.
(d) He helped him when he afraid.
2. Why are the men at the inn in Section 6 not afraid of Robin?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is perceived as weak.
(c) He is outside.
(d) He is tired.
3. What does Robin chastise himself for doing - even in joy – in Section 10?
4. In which hostel do Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin stay the second evening of their journey?
(a) White Hart.
(b) White Hearth.
(c) White Heart.
(d) White Hand.
5. What does Robin worry about with Sir Peter?
(a) Whether or not he will accept Robin.
(b) Whether or not he is cruel.
(c) Whether or not he is still alive.
(d) Whether or not he is kind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sits by the fire at the inn the traveling group stays at their second night?
2. Who had Robin made friends with at the gate?
3. Where do Brother Luke, Brother Matthews, and Robin go in Section 7, in order for Robin to have fun?
4. Where does John propose in Section 7 that he, Brother Luke, and Robin stay in the woods?
5. What does Robin stay long enough to see in Section 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Robin’s father mind his disability? What does he say about it? What news does his mother have that cheers Robin? What does Brother Luke mean when he says Robin has found the door in the wall?
2. Explain how Robin and his protectors escape the inn. How do they flee their attackers?
3. Why is everyone nervous at the castle the night of the fog? What are they afraid of?
4. Describe Robin’s encounter with the Welsh soldiers. What happened, and how did he escape?
5. Describe the meeting of Robin’s mother and father with Robin. What is said, what are their reactions?
6. Describe the White Hart. What is it, how do the men feel about it. How does it look?
7. What is the plan for the attack on the Welsh? How will the aid army know when to strike, and how will they strike?
8. Explain why food supplies are so low within the castle in Section 9. What else is low?
9. Describe John-go-in-the-Wynd’s departure. Where is he going? What does he make sure Robin knows how to do before he goes? Where does he make sure Robin knows how to go?
10. How are Robin and John-go-in-the-Wynd greeted on their arrival back into the castle in Section 10? What is given to John, and how does Brother Luke reward him?
This section contains 1,059 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)